or Connect

Posts by igibliss

BNWOT Crescent Down Works Italian Vest Olive / Tan Medium. This was made for Department Seventeen. Streakfree Nylon Shell Goose Down Insulation Funnel Collar Full Length Stud Closure Two Welt Pockets Made in the USA Original Retail - $240 Measurements in inches: Pit to Pit - 23 Shoulder to Shoulder - 18 Back Length - 27 $195 shipped in conus USPS priority mail
For sale is a pair of Alden AF84 dark brown calfskin wingtip boot. They are in excellent condition worn about 10 times always stored with shoe trees. 10.5D on the Barrie last $450> 425> 400> 380> 350 ppd and shipped conus
Just got these off another member I haven't worn them just want what I have back in them. For sale is a pair of common projects suede mid top shoes size 44. They have been worn 1 time!! They have a little indigo bleed from wearing them with jeans which is shown in the pics that can be easily cleaned off. They will ship with box and common projects dust bag. $150 ppd and shipped conus no trades
Common projects tournament low size 44 light grey used but still plenty of life. I would say conservatively 7.5/10. Will ship with CP dust bags, sorry no box. $120 ppd and shipped conus
Got these off another member here they were worn 15x appx (never by me) Comes with box and dust bags $380 ppd and shipped conus
Got a pair of tickets to the following games. They are on the field 4 rows behind home plate. Best seats in the house! Face value is $115 per ticket and includes preferred parking 9/15 vs Giants $200 for the pair 9/29 vs Rockies (last game of season) $160 for the pair
Jcrew Indian madras in very good condition worn sparingly size medium $20 shipped conus.
Shoulder to shoulder 19.5 P2P 22.75 BOC to hem 32 Shoulder seam to cuff 26.5
Purchased this off another SF'er and wore it once in excellent condition. Size is XL but fits like a L. $85 pp'd and shipped conus Here is the original post: http://www.styleforum.net/t/292092/3sixteen-x-woodlands-x-pendleton-wool-shirt-size-xl-fits-like-a-large
Excellent condition wings and horns flannel size L... awesome colors and herringbone pattern. $60 pp'd and shipped conus