or Connect

Posts by igibliss

Making some room here: Gitman L Blue and green check long sleeve shirt 8.5/10 - $60 ppd and shipped conus Wolf vs Goat after dinner XL ocbd black 8/10 - $45 ppd and shipped conus JCrew Tailored L blue gingham 8/10 - $15 ppd and shipped conus JCrew Tailored L light blue striped 8/10 - $15 ppd and shipped conus All shirts come from smoke and pet free home
BAND OF OUTSIDERS THIS IS NOT A POLO SS SIZE 5 9/10 BARELY WORN P2P 21" LENGTH AT THE FRONT 24" LENGTH AT THE BACK 25 1/2" $old ppd and shipped conus
Worn less than 10x ships with box and dust bags $190 pp and shipped conus
BNWOT Crescent Down Works Italian Vest Olive / Tan Medium. This was made for Department Seventeen. Streakfree Nylon Shell Goose Down Insulation Funnel Collar Full Length Stud Closure Two Welt Pockets Made in the USA Original Retail - $240 Measurements in inches: Pit to Pit - 23 Shoulder to Shoulder - 18 Back Length - 27 $195 shipped in conus USPS priority mail
For sale is a pair of Alden AF84 dark brown calfskin wingtip boot. They are in excellent condition worn about 10 times always stored with shoe trees. 10.5D on the Barrie last $450> 425> 400> 380> 350 ppd and shipped conus
Just got these off another member I haven't worn them just want what I have back in them. For sale is a pair of common projects suede mid top shoes size 44. They have been worn 1 time!! They have a little indigo bleed from wearing them with jeans which is shown in the pics that can be easily cleaned off. They will ship with box and common projects dust bag. $150 ppd and shipped conus no trades
Common projects tournament low size 44 light grey used but still plenty of life. I would say conservatively 7.5/10. Will ship with CP dust bags, sorry no box. $120 ppd and shipped conus
Got these off another member here they were worn 15x appx (never by me) Comes with box and dust bags $380 ppd and shipped conus
Got a pair of tickets to the following games. They are on the field 4 rows behind home plate. Best seats in the house! Face value is $115 per ticket and includes preferred parking 9/15 vs Giants $200 for the pair 9/29 vs Rockies (last game of season) $160 for the pair
Jcrew Indian madras in very good condition worn sparingly size medium $20 shipped conus.