or Connect

Posts by Hop

Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. My E3 Reactions: (I'm a 360 guy, so that's what I paid attention to, sorry) The Good: Halo 1 remake. HolyshitHolyshitHolyShit. I've been waiting for about 5 years for this. Halo 2 and 3 are ok, halo 1 was truly amazing. I can't believe this is actually happening. Halo 4: Pumped. Hopefully 343 has enough Bungie staff. SSX Deadly Descents: Haven't been an SSX fan, but this look awesome. (I used to play Amped,...
Quote: Originally Posted by dave333 Halo 4 is gonna suck but I do love halo a lot. Bittersweet I would wait until some actual in formation on the game before I reached that conclusion...
Some of Games Shown At E3 So Far... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Halo...
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoKnewI Also I laughed really hard when shaw said humans would enslave mutants, and it cut to Darwin. Everybody (including myself) in the theater laughed at this...mind you I was in a predominately Black theater.
Soooooo, who else is looking forward to Dark Souls IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
This math problem is spawning 100 page debates on every forum Ive been to...
Quote: Originally Posted by timotune uncertainty about my future career... +9000
Quote: Originally Posted by amstokesdb9 8 was a lot weirder than 7 but I enjoyed it. I thought 9 wasn't that great. I agree, the story in 8 went places my 11-12 year old mind couldn't comprehend but I remember that the battle system was fantastic. It was definitely an above average game...the same cant be said for FF 13...
All of the Mortal Kombat games after 4... Dragon Age 2
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. The new Mortal Kombat looks amazing. I...