or Connect

Posts by Riio

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Maybe you're short? yeah a bit, i'm 5'8" and my proportions look a little off with the butteros on but i'm not trying to tuck so i don't think height would matter that much. might try jeans with a wider hem.
i got a pair of buttero b1101 and honestly desert boots still look better on me to me. mang
no experience, but that's one ugly knit
Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren $339 during their Christmas countdown sale. They had crazy deals on all their CP's. $339? fuck me
Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren MORTAR had them on sale recently. I don't know if they still do, but I would call or e-mail them to check. yeah i checked after seeing the recent purchases thread, but they're all sold out. how much were they going for at mortar?
Anyone know where I could get the Common Projects Combat Boots in a size 9 for the lowest price? Best I've found is 455 at thecorner.
Quote: Originally Posted by snake It was when I went to visit some family in Taiwan in 09 that made me really self aware how god awful I was dressed. My outfits were completely devoid of any personality or creativity. SF approved brands looked like shit on me so I broadened my search and started experimenting. Found that not only did Japanese clothing fit me really well, but it was something that worked for me and that I felt good in. But it wasn't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason I learned a great Chinese phrase today that aptly describes the purchasing habits of plebes who spend all their money on clothes/phones/wallets/bags way out of their price range: 打肿脸充胖子 (punching yourself in the face until it's swollen to pretend you are fat) this is awesome
Quote: Originally Posted by TReed That Junya is great, but I think the fit would be better with slightly looser pants first post in four years
Price drop!