or Connect

Posts by Riio

9D/42 Buttero B1101 boots, bought them used a few years back and never wore them. Used but wasn't worn hard by previous owner. 12 in. x 4 in. outsole measurements.
Interesting and uncommon bomber jacket from Cosmic Wonder Light Source 3, pristine condition. Boa lined, removable hood, slim sleeves that stack a little. Not especially heavy, good for Spring/Fall or light winters. Shoulder is about 15", pit to pit measures 19"-20". Got it barely worn from a seller and it was only worn 2-3 times under my care. Non-smoker household, small blemish by left sleeve (pic attached), haven't tried to remove it.
I have this pair of butteros that fit me well width-wise but are almost a full inch too long and look kinda clownish. Can a cobbler lop off that inch reasonably? Or should I just sell?
I dunno, it doesn't feel like the waist is too wide. Like here, my oversized shirt hangs straight down and pretty much looks the way I want it to. This is how all my true-to-size shirts fit though - see how it flares out at the bottom: I wear t-shirts most of the time because I don't like how the shirt flare messes with my proportions and makes my waist look super wide. Can a tailor fix this?
Can a tailor make a shirt not flare out at the bottom when untucked? All of my button-up shirts do it to some degree except for a really oversized one that just kinda hangs off my shoulders.
They're not available online anymore afaik. Any suggestions?
Looking for clean white shoes with a gum sole for wider feet (CPs too narrow). Something like this: Cheap and baller suggestions welcome.
Yeah the sleeves are 3/4 length. I wasn't sure about them at first (bought for the fit and pattern) but I kinda like em now.yeah i'm really liking the light colors and everything looks like it fits well
summer sucks
summer sucks