or Connect

Posts by letmefly

Do you have a pic of the OXFORDS you were referring to as well?
Dior derbys and Niel Barrett sold!
Dior homme sold!
Went for the cognac portfolio after lots of back and forth between that one and the different bundles...
Came here due to following the manbag-thread. Soft briefcase and portofolio looks great! As a neightbour from Stockholm I'm a bit curious how and from where shipping will take place?
Been using a real sweet Tom Ford Blazer the last year but felt I needed a beater jacket for the mondays thus picked up a navy Z Zegna City jacket. Was a bit worried after reading this thread before the purchase but have to say that the cut is actually very modern and the cloth is definitely ok for the price bracket. Obviously it doesn't drape nearly as nice as a canvassed jacket but I have to say it's a positive experience so far. Can't comment on the quality as I've only...
Noticed the other day that the zipper is YKK as it is stated on the side of the zipper... (too used to looking at the top, front or back of the zipper I forgot the sides...
Would probably work best for a size 12-12.5 even considering you need to size these babies down...
I don't think I've ever had a seam pop on any of my suits...
Sweet shoes! UK or US 11?