or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

Quote: Originally Posted by jslade Explosions In The Sky. I've always wondered how an Explosions concert would work, or any post-rock band's concert for that matter. I saw godspeed live and it was the best show i've ever seen, hands down.
Quote: Originally Posted by nmlgy so fucking tight, is that the A1 in brown lamb suede? can you post a fit, this is probably going to be my coat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Not sure if it's changed since I've gone a few years ago, but if you're taller than 6'3" and north of 180 lbs. there's almost no point in going to Uniqulo Would love to hear a good success story here. i'm 5'9" 150 lbs
stuff i like: MMM knits, and all kinds of fun chunky shit Aldens, any high end clunky shoes Thom Browne Gant Junya BoO Ervell Geller CP W+H preppy shit kind of want to find a nice bag, like billykirk type shit hand crafted leather products, wallets, makr kind of stuff I'd really like to try on a Gitman shirt and see how they fit, haven't found them locally thanks for your help you guys, really appreciate it.
there's a CdG boutique right around there, wanted to hit that up but wasn't sure what the deal was
Quote: Originally Posted by Hollywars Soho has a ton of stores that you'd probably be interested in, it also has one of the only Uniqlo's in America. names? i was headed to uniqlo anyway but what's good around there besides apc?
i'm going to NYC tomorrow, what clothing related shit should i check out? my hotel is in Chelsea...
i don't think it is
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prices shipped CONUS PayPal gift or +4% Levi's x Jcrew 501 Selvage Saltwash 32x32 New without tags, bought on a whim, not my thing. Waist - 16.2" Thigh - 12.2" Inseam - 32" Knee - 9" Hem - 8.6" $65 >> 60 >>57>>54 Uniqlo Japan Slim Fit 30 These are the higher quality denim than the standard Uniqlo jeans, chain stiched, all made in Japan, pretty similar cut to APC NS. I wore these about 5 times. Waist - 15.5" Thigh - 11" Inseam - 34" Knee - 8.3" Hem - 7.8" $50...