or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

i'm going to NYC tomorrow, what clothing related shit should i check out? my hotel is in Chelsea...
i don't think it is
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prices shipped CONUS PayPal gift or +4% Levi's x Jcrew 501 Selvage Saltwash 32x32 New without tags, bought on a whim, not my thing. Waist - 16.2" Thigh - 12.2" Inseam - 32" Knee - 9" Hem - 8.6" $65 >> 60 >>57>>54 Uniqlo Japan Slim Fit 30 These are the higher quality denim than the standard Uniqlo jeans, chain stiched, all made in Japan, pretty similar cut to APC NS. I wore these about 5 times. Waist - 15.5" Thigh - 11" Inseam - 34" Knee - 8.3" Hem - 7.8" $50...
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 picked up my grey suede A-1 yesterday. fucking awesome. love it. the material (calf) is super nice. i'm glad i took the recommendation of charly or drew on it. seriously, don't question it. i made a few modifications to their measurements that helped like the arm hole diameter, but other than that, it's great. pictures
how old is bb1?
pics please
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoKnewI Honestly man, stop. Your analysis of every little thing is so fucking annoying. No one analyses why you buy dozens of grey tees. yah
Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty Size 41, worn a dozen times $220 pics of bottoms? what size are you in barrie?
Quote: Originally Posted by saelan This is true, but he's right about those Prada espadrille things. They're really ugly. Pointless rope-sole details are always a bad idea, and then they put that weird rubber ripple sole on the bottom of the rope. It's fucked up. I remember looking at the runway pics and thinking they were kind of cool, but once you see them by themselves and consider actually wearing them, the prospect becomes...