or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff I think the problem is that right now you're wearing the blandest outfit you could possibly wear, except that your khakis are 2 inches too short. Wear them with better pieces and they'll look cool. yeah, it was 90 out so i just put on tee, what about this? this is basically what i wore today: Quote: Originally Posted by kwoyeu agreed with kunk that they would look better if more cropped, ideally they should hit...
they're sagged pretty significantly, much less with a button down or whatever, when i'm not standing still they're a few inches higher
the pants are +j cropped chinos, got them in white too. i'm not completely sold on them, they look pretty cool i guess but what do you guys think? i was walking around today and walked by a bunch of bros and they said hey cool tight capris dude, feels bad man
can we ban him
look how mad
@ this guy trolling
Put me down as interested for Ravello Cap Toe Boot
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade Explosions In The Sky. I've always wondered how an Explosions concert would work, or any post-rock band's concert for that matter. I saw godspeed live and it was the best show i've ever seen, hands down.
Quote: Originally Posted by nmlgy so fucking tight, is that the A1 in brown lamb suede? can you post a fit, this is probably going to be my coat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Not sure if it's changed since I've gone a few years ago, but if you're taller than 6'3" and north of 180 lbs. there's almost no point in going to Uniqulo Would love to hear a good success story here. i'm 5'9" 150 lbs