or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 I think they're cool, but this is the chance to work some really cool socks in there! Too much grey, imo, but not a bad look! thanks man. i decided to keep them because it's been so hot lately i can roll them a bit and they look good that way too. i think they look fine when they're unrolled but i just can't wear a tee with them otherwise i look le gay. trying to decide if they will work without socks.
Can someone post those pictures of the ravello captoes again, the ones in really good light? They were here and deleted for some reason...
what do you mean that they were resoled from day one? they look like they have the original sole on them, were they replaced with originals?
what a little bitch
good
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah oops I forgot to tell you where yeah but i didn't see them in the white color, they were listed as grey, my bad dawg, they look pretty white to me why you gotta be a dick?????? oops look at you editing your post over and over
Quote: Originally Posted by kwoyeu ^those are from mmm boutique (link here, mmm e-boutqiue is yoox-powered so images all have yoox.com urls) but they're the ones with textured leather (hence not permanent collection, and not the ones kinggimp picked up) they look pretty good in person though i ended up returning mine (sz 41) to ln-cc (just restocked) thanks man
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah would be hilarious if his size was 8/41 because they were available 10 minutes ago when I directed him to that site. i'm trolling, it's me the troll you didn't link anything, you just hotlinked an image that was hosted by yoox
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah that's from yoox dawg
yea but not in white