or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack It's fine. I paid almost $500 for my ravelo wingtips from leathersoul but they're perfect. What you paid won't be matched anywhere. how did you buy ravello wingtips from LS for 500 dollars?
if you don't want to sweat at all get certain dri, the roll on shit and put it on at night, then mitchum unscented in the AM, works mint
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol (0) thats girls dawg
Drops! buy my stuff!
whatchu got dawg
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice Mitchum unscented is the best yeah, i don't understand why anyone would want to smell like something that cost 3 dollars at CVS
nah the PS look MUCH better, the NC is way too tight on the calf, never a good look
that shit wreaks, just get mitchum unscented
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Today, and my third Universal Works Baker's Jacket... Universal Works Levi +J Superga Are those the +j cropped chinos? what is your inseam?
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT You know Hermes Man for the amount you spend on clothes, you could actually buy a decent cameraphone, instead of that piss-poor iPhone knock-off you evidently use, e.g. a real Apple iPhone 4. this is a real shitty post