or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

How much to ship to 19104, USA?
What color is it? I can't really tell from the picture..
Quote: Originally Posted by Richard Cranium I bought it from a fellow forum member and unfortunately it is too small. I am just looking to get back what I paid. Email for pictures as I have no computer or camera, only an iphone. Here is a link to the exact coat with a great description, only mine is a size 0: http://cgi.ebay.com/THOM-BROWNE-1299...#ht_7886wt_772 Feel free to ask any questions. $325 Shipped OBO measurements?
i'm talking about the calf tho
I'm probably gonna get a motorcycle, would a ToJ be a good enough jacket to wear as gear? thinking about a whiskey calf DR
Quote: Originally Posted by linkinwayne The New Cures fit looks nicer sorry bud but you're wrong, calf is too tight, looks bad, jeans never look good that tight
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack It's fine. I paid almost $500 for my ravelo wingtips from leathersoul but they're perfect. What you paid won't be matched anywhere. how did you buy ravello wingtips from LS for 500 dollars?
if you don't want to sweat at all get certain dri, the roll on shit and put it on at night, then mitchum unscented in the AM, works mint
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol (0) thats girls dawg
Drops! buy my stuff!