or Connect

Posts by Hot Dog Day #49

Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m Yo bitch come short my bitch keep wearing heels (proenza at that.) Hyped to buy her some Margiela. what
pretty sure it's actually cement
CP CP CP CP!!!!! that's what i did, i was contemplating both
Quote: Originally Posted by herzzreh Cost is $215, to go with regular denim, "regular" color chinos/khakis and maybe shorts... Opinions? Alternatives? Budget is under $300 (+/- $50). did you forget you made this post already
Quote: Originally Posted by jwied82 i figured that was it, i hadnt really taken a straight on pic of them. They are Seraphin, the model is called Kipling These, in the tortoise/green color : http://www.ogiframes.com/catalog/seraphin/kipling.html wow, those are real sweet, i like the tort/green ones, really interesting
Quote: Originally Posted by enigma77 Cargo pants with dub monks, nuff said really? really? i mean brands you dingus
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonT f*ck imageshack ! details?
Quote: Originally Posted by jwied82 thanks. I got them last fall and ive been really happy with them. I think they are the ones ive worn in most of my waywt pics though, except that ive worn sunglasses a few time recently. really? i guess maybe the angle is different than usual that made me notice them this way. what are they?
those glasses make you look a lot different than you usually do, i think they suit your face real well
Quote: Originally Posted by bows1 6 month old New Cures. Crotch has taken a beating. Couple different repairs. holy shit! how much did you size down on those? Quote: Originally Posted by danracer my 1 yr 8 mo old gap skinnies damn, that's impressive. were they raw when you bought them?