or Connect

Posts by darvin

Had trouble trying to keep this to 5... Drakes Blue Gingham Tie Mackintsoh Beige Raincoat Sartoria Formosa Blue Plaid Suit Alfred Sargent Oxblood Oxfords Farnese Marroon Belt
Bought many great items from styleforum over the past couple of years but these just didn't fit me right. 4. NWOT 40R Harrods Patch Pocket Sport Coat - Gray Herringbone $250 $225 $200 Shipped to Canada and CONUS This sport coat was bought altered brand new, has never been worn. 2 button, unlined soft shoulders with patch pockets. Unlined and great for summer, the jacket is dual vent with surgeon's cuffs and is made of 55% Poly, 45% Wool. Made in Italy Jacket...
PM sent for one of the Battisti ties
One last price drop!
One last price drop on the Hickey Freeman Suit
More drops!
Price drops...
Looking to recover costs and clear out a couple purchases that didn't quite work out for me. I re-used the images from the original purchase, but PM me for addiitonal pics if required. The suits have not been worn out/altered since I received them. All prices include shipping to Canada and CONUS. 1. NWOT Hickey Freeman Mainline Suit - Charcoal Grey Birdseye - Sz 40R Asking: Sold Great looking suit from Hickey Freeman Mainline. Slimmer vanguard model jacket,...
Another round of drops for the 2 remaining items - looking to sell these before new years!
Thanks - added a clarification saying that the same model tux was worn by him, not this actual tuxedo.. Also, price drops!