or Connect

Posts by Bandwagonesque

Sorry kallun, but that just does not work.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek I think in connie's case it's probably the stress. And we know where that stress comes from. Is it because you still haven't called him with the results of your gonorrhea test yet?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill If you really want to have your conceptualization of Bergdorf Goodwill blown to bits you should hear my voice. I'm picturing it sounding something like the love child of Tay Zonday and James Earl Jones after inhaling sulphur hexafluoride.
My school ring is too loose now. I wish they had more discreet options for rings. Most of them looked like Superbowl rings IMO. I chose the only option that didn't have a fake gemstone in it, and it's not bad, but it still looks bulky on my bony fingers. I never wore it, but my old man wanted me to have one.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 ? I always thought that reading in bed was the #1 way to fall asleep for generations. That's what I do when I cannot sleep and it works every time. That's what my grandmother and mother used to do before me. I believe it's because the person should associate the bed with sleeping only. For people who have sleep disorders, it's believed that this could make a difference. For everybody else who doesn't have...
Stress - probably the biggest and most common factor Booze - yes, it makes you tired, but at the same time it also fucks you up and makes falling asleep more difficult. The next day you feel like shit and all you want to do is sleep it off, which ruins your next night of sleep. Coffee, tea or coke - I cannot drink coffee after noon without it keeping me up at night. Eating large meals before bed Stop using your bed for things other than sleeping (and fucking - not a...
I have nothing to say since I've never been to NYC. Which borough has the nicest whores?
Had a bottle of Edelweiss Hefetrub from Austria last night. After Hacker-Pshorr, one of the tastiest wheat beers I've had the pleasure of drinking.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I believe the technical definition would be "Canadian." Asshole.
I'll use the mojito as an example of gay vs. manly vs. girly vs questionable sanity. I like my mojitos dry (only a little sugar), strong and in the summer. To me, that's manly. If you're drinking a mojito when it's -30C and snowing outside, you're neither manly nor girly - you're borderline retarded. Now, if one is known to say things such as "oh, i lurvvvv mojitos! lol" and prefer it really sweet with strong lime and mint flavours to mask the rum, that's girly. If you...