or Connect

Posts by Bandwagonesque

Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe odoreater is not silly ,i always thought it is manly and bada**. i think zig-zag man would be manly and bada** too. I'm not so sure OE is a good seller name. Would you really want to buy shoes from a guy who's handle indicates that he may have a foot odor problem (even though he could be taking steps to mitigate it).
First VersaceMan, now diorshoe. What about DShoe?
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini A liter? Jesus... I almost always mix whey with half water/half milk since it's easier on my stomach and tastes a lot better. This is what I do too. Vanilla powder + water usually tastes like crap, but add in some milk and magic happens. Sometimes I add a 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee to the shake.
How about a K-Way? These were the shit... when I was 10. http://www.k-way.ca/
The last time I saw somebody put malt vinegar on chips, everybody within a 10 ft radius of the perp was coughing and gagging. That shit is horrible. Go ahead, put it on your chips - if you want them to taste like a sweaty nutsack. I suppose that is why GQ is so fond of it.
Quote: Originally Posted by kallun Helmut Lang tank MWTFS Dropped crotch leggings (I do not wear a diaper) Strategic Business Unit High tops Here's a tip: If you have to specify that you're not wearing Depends, it's probably a good idea to avoid that piece of clothing in the future.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I find the idea of "texting" stupid so I'd find the idea of "texting" at a restaurant even more egregious. +1 I caved in and bought a cell phone last month. I've yet to find a good reason to send a text message instead of a phone call. I've had conversations with people in a group, and some of them seem to drift off and check their Blackberries or whatever like they were zombies; then drift back into...
Get really shitfaced before, during and after and just hope to hell that no photos of you end up circulating on Facebook, MySpace, or worst of all, SF.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Word. I make ladies scream. Something like: "NO! STOP! THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE!" ?
I'm just annoyed that the guy from Maroon 5 is getting such high quality tail, and he's a whiny little bitch about the whole thing too.