or Connect

Posts by Bandwagonesque

Not a fan of Twilight Princess. In fact, I'm not a fan of any of the 3D Zelda games, including OOT. A Link To The Past is easily my favourite... sometimes keeping things simple works best IMO. I've only played Mario Galaxy for 30 minutes, but I loved it. The gameplay, control and fun-factor was so much better than Mario 64 (which I hated compared with Super Mario World). The graphics and gravity features were amazing. I love how sometimes you find yourself rotating your...
I know it's an old game, but it's new to me - I'm really loving Lego Star Wars, the Wii version. I love the fact that it's impossible to truly die in this game. And using the Wii-mote as a light saber rocks! Haven't tried SMG yet... haven't cared for Mario since Super Mario World, though I hear Paper Mario is good.
Played some Desktop TD, watched some YouTube clips, pretended to work whenever I heard the boss in the area, ate some chocolate, took an extended lunch, arrived late and left early.
Rachel Nagy from the Detroit Cobras does it for me.
Merry Christmas to all.
Quote: Originally Posted by dr.no Flag reminded me of this thread http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...itique+jantzen
A perfect update of the classic duckbill style ruined by use of the Tricolore. Why must he add these quirky touches?
Surfbeat Behind the Iron Curtain Parts 1 and 2. Cool compilations featuring Cold War era surf/spy bands from Eastern Europe and Russia.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 DaShoe ? DaShoe-bag?
Instead of turning this into yet another TB bashing thread, shouldn't the anger in this thread be directed towards BB for not doing the slim-fitting 50s government office worker look on their own (minus the cropped pants, and outrageous price tag of course).