or Connect

Posts by Bandwagonesque

I tried on a pair of 9G and 9.5G in Vancouver. A few points and questions: 1) The 9.5Gs felt slightly longer in addition to being wider. In the 9G's there was very little clearance between my toes and the toe box. The boot fit like a glove all around - comfortable and soft, but a little difficult to get my foot in, and difficult to say how comfortable they would feel at the end of a long day of being on my feet walking around. With the 9.5G's, there was noticeably more...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You came back....for this? And for you, baby. Nicely done j.
Quote: Originally Posted by j Damn those flying bosses! Don't waste money on the swarm towers. Typhoon towers or whatever they're called are all you need. I use to try to build long, complex mazes... now I just try to get them into the centre as quickly as possible, freeze them and let my maxed out water canons do their best. The spawning creeps are the worst - if your walls of pellet canons have even the smallest gap between them,...
And he takes the lead....
Some mod revival stuff... The Prisoners, Purple Hearts, The Small Hours. And the new Thrills album (Teenager) which is excellent.
She's cuter than a basket of fluffy white kittens. I likes. A lot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Spencer Young Total thread derail: love shoegazer music. What bands are currently making it these days? Loved MBV, Slowdive was even better, and lately Ulrich Schnauss has been going in this direction, but still... need more. Suggestions? Modern stuff I like: Asobi Seksu, Brother Kite, Lilys, Highspire, Luminous Orange, Air Formation, SIANspheric, Vera Violets, LSD and the Search for God, Brian Jonestown...
Quote: Originally Posted by jonglover Edit: Anyone else still playing Desktop Tower Defense? I've become re-addicted and it's ruining all my free time. YES! Saucemaster mentioned this game a long time ago. I've been addicted since. Can't beat hard though, but can rack up a decent score with zero escapees and no cheating on medium.
Quote: Originally Posted by TylerK Hi all. I just registered an account. I have kind of a general question about fashion/style in general. Since I've been paying attention to this sort of thing lately, I've been at least aware of what some of the current trends are. So for example, graphic tees like Affliction and such is one that I've sort of wanted to jump on the bandwagon with. But it's dawning on me that once it's such an obvious trend, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer I thought this thread was gonna be about My Bloody Valentine. Love the Jaguar, man. Post that shit in the "What Are You Wearing and Playing Now" thread. I think whoweenie started one a while ago.