or Connect

Posts by headcoat

Do the NS blacks stretch the same as the raws? These: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3130
Quote: Originally Posted by headcoat Anyone here have the leather lace slip-on dress shoes? I'd like to know if they can be easily modfied to be laced. The tongue wont get in the way right? And the holes are working? Anyone??
Quote: Originally Posted by coolca1028 i should freakin model Do you have a body like this?
Anyone here have the leather lace slip-on dress shoes? I'd like to know if they can be easily modfied to be laced. The tongue wont get in the way right? And the holes are working?
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater I wonder if this has anything to do with the lackluster performance of the Pride fighters in the Octagon based on the actual size and shape of the octagon istself. What kind of ring do they use in M1? I see this post is a few months old, but do people still think that PRIDE fighters have been lackluster in UFC? Anderson Silva and Rampage Jackson are both PRIDE transplants that are now dominant UFC...
Anyone got advice for this? After a few wears, most wool and cashmere sweaters I own just get all baggy and stretched on the cuff and waistband. It seems like the more expensive ("higher end") the brand, the less likely it will hold up. Annoying as hell.
Measurements and pics of fit for the JW jacket?
I just realized that I hate all my black shoes and I've got my eye right now on a lovely pair of Grenson black suede oxfords. Would this work with a black suit? Dull suede and a shiny suit seems to clash somehow but I don't know. And what do ya guys think of dark brown shoes with a black suit?
How is that trendy? Sounds like typical cold-weather city fashion.
Speaking of which, I've had buttons come lose or fallen off on almost every jacket that I've frequently worn. This ranges from cheap H&M garments to Dior Homme and Margiela. Can someone show me an example of nearly indestructible button attachment?