or Connect

Posts by wcarson89

measurements: shoulder to shoulder : 18.75" pit to pit: 24" Length from top of collar:32.5" Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 24" sleeve length inseam: 20"
2nd price drop in 24 hours....i'm giving this another 24 hours
Bump. Taking offers
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert 505 is like the Mall Dad version of the 501. Stay away from the 505. haha i bought my dad a pair of dark 505 for christmas. I tried to talk him into a pair of 501 but he didnt want button fly.
Up for sale is a beautiful dress shirt. Polo Ralph Lauren Size : 16 neck 33 arm length fit : Andrew Custom fit This shirt is just too big in the neck for me. It is in brand new condition with tags. It is really a great shirt with a nice slim fit and a beautiful fabric. i'll post measurements as soon as i find my tape measure Shirt retails for $185 so I am asking for $90->$85->$65->$55 shipped CONUS I have references on this forum, car...
Quote: Originally Posted by mongo615 +1. I've got 3 pairs-pipes, boot cut and the gray pipes. One of the few jeans I'd consider paying full price for. Even though I'm not a "fade whore", I've only gotten a wallet fade out of the boots, and no luck out of the pipes. I feel you...I'm three months in on my Spurr bootcuts and I've got some lap fades and wallet fades only...oh well, they fit and feel great so no big deal
what fit are the jcrew chinos?
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak Well, I decided to try to get a look at these in person instead of ordering online, so I went through the Levi's Store in San Francisco today. I didn't find the selvedge 514's, but I did see their new selvedge 501's and I was not impressed. The 501's don't seem to be on the website, but they had the same $98 price tag and there were two kinds available, both with a tag explaining that they were selvedged and woven...
1. button fly is less likely to become broken 2. the last place I want a set of metal clasping teeth is the fly of my denimz
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I wonder if these run longer then the normal 514? They come in a 34 and I need a 36 in Levis. Ive found levis tend to run a bit long but I can't speak for this exact pair.