or Connect

Posts by fashionnoob

Has anyone else noticed that the cut of BB trousers seems to have changed markedly over the past 3 years. I have always purchased the Madison fit and have noticed the cuts have become slimmer over the past 2 seasons (while my size has remained the same). They have also switched to white for the interior pocket color and lining, which is visible (and unsightly) when sitting. This is pretty disappointing, and has me considering switching to another brand. Can anyone...
So the kicker hasn't ended. Can anyone answer this?
How come the discounts aren't showing up for me at checkout when I purchase 3 slim fit shirts?
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf +1 on both counts. If I were traveling to the same location, I would definitely looking into arranging something with the hotel so that you can leave a big suitcase there over the weekend. However, in general, I totally agree that going carry-on only is the way to go. I used to check bags in all the time but I haven't over the last 2 or 3 trips I have made and the difference is amazing. I got the Air Boss. ...
So I'm basically right in between a 34 and a 35 in sleeve length, and right now with the way my suit jackets are tailored I am showing around 1.25" of cuff with an OTR 35" shirt, which I think looks odd. Would it be pretty easy for me to walk into any drycleaner/alterations place and just tell them to take .5" off the sleeve? Any chance they could screw up such an apparently easy procedure?
This may have already been addressed, but how do I wash raw denim without losing color? I followed the directions I read in some other threads and used dark Woolite and hung them to dry, while washing them inside-out, and they still lost some color. Any way to avoid this? Also, can anyone recommend some non-raw denim that is dark enough and loose enough to fit a guy with a more muscular physique? (I have 26" thighs and a relatively large backside)
Rush and Division with nice clothing on a Saturday night?! You're a bolder man than I, although I suppose at that point you wouldn't care if Jager gets spilled all over you shoes.
Yeah, if FIH gets v-necks I'd order from them but I don't wear crewnecks.
Quote: Originally Posted by kingyouth I didn't hear it from a salesman, per se. I work for Brooks. I just figured I'd help everyone out with the guessing of what is coming next. IMHO, I don't see what will be left for our Semi-Annual Sale. If other stores are like the one where I work, people better get what they want now. Unfortunately, I don't know what the promos will be for SAS yet, but it is almost becoming a first come, first serve...
Quote: Originally Posted by Intelligent Design Unlucky afo. Top marks on not making a move on a married woman. Yeah I'd grade him inversely, but whatever.