or Connect

Posts by podpod

Love the Mackintosh from the fabric and construction. Definitely was surprised by the weight of the jacket itself but can attest to other comments in this thread saying it'll soften up over time. Too bad I haven't been able to hunt down a small in the khaki or burnt orange. *Pictures shows a medium, it's a bit too wide in the shoulders and the back has excess fabric that falls weird. Ahh I've fallen in love
Testing
I have a pair of Flat Head 3001 jeans for sale, tag sized 31. They have been soaked and worn for roughly 2 weeks. They are in great condition, have no noticeable fading and were proxied from Japan. Waist: 16" across Thigh: 11.5" Inseam: 34" Leg opening: 8" Asking $220 > SOLD including shipping to Canada & US.
Hey guys, I have a pair of Wings+Horns West Point Twill khaki chinos for sale tag sized 32, they have been worn a total of 5 times and are in great condition. I've simply lost weight and cannot fit these anymore. For the most part, they've just been sitting in my closet and not getting any use. Waist: 16 Inseam: 31.5 Thigh: 11.5 Leg Opening: 7 Selling it for SOLD including shipping to Canada and U.S.
www.rodengray.com/blog Interesting to see wings+horns take 2 directions with the brand. Not sure what I think of it yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by bob_gnarly Damn you is a size 33? lol I was looking to get those after xmas And what's the word on The Steam Locomotive jeans? Haha, well I'm a size 32 and I'm sizing up as per the Self Edge's advice. =)
I have just ordered a pair of BSPs off Self Edge, can't wait to get them!!!
I just got my oxford melton wool awards jacket in the mail today from a fellow SF member. I can't say anything but good things about this jacket. The leather sleeves feel smooth yet durable. The stitching of the garment itself is spot on. The fit is great and I noticed that the wool part has some sort of down-like material in between the shell and lining. Overall, wings+horns killed it with this jacket.
I had a great experience buying an item from mttlee0. Shipping was very fast, communication was excellent, an overall perfect transaction.
I vote iron heart