or Connect

Posts by philmo84

Offers now being accepted
Price lowered and offers now being accepted. Please no lowballers.
For sale is Nike Flyknit Chukka in green/orange and size 9. Price is $150 shipped to anywhere in US. These are deadstock. I will not ship first before payment and only PayPal is accepted from a confirmed address.
For sale is Common Projects Achilles Special Edition Low in navy and size 41. Price is $265 shipped to anywhere in US. These are deadstock. I will not ship first before payment and only PayPal is accepted from a confirmed address.
40% off at FSC with WINTER40. They still have navy suede macneils and white calfskin macneils, comes out to $224.40.
yea prolly not.alot of the womens stuff in this collection looks better than mens especially that varsity cape
really digging that green one! im all for slim stuff and maybe i dont got the right body type, but these tech pants feel like jeggings. you guys really wearing them out in public?
Ok thanks. I'm digging the zipper and no chest logo, here's hoping for US release
I thought there was supposed to be a hoody in the tech pack with a kangaroo zipper like the track jacket
Looks like they heard you