or Connect

Posts by chas

On NBC only the first few commercials pulled away from the race. The balance of the commercial break had the race on in a picture in picture format. Better than nothing.
I agree with this sentiment.I was also impressed with NBC. I stayed up and watched the qualifying segment they aired before the race starting at 12:30am Sunday morning. They showed the entire qualifying from the morning if anyone recorded it.Glad Kimi won.
For some reason the "Platypus" nose, as they are calling it, doesn't bother me too much. The Williams in particular looks like a Transformer. They just finished their second day of testing at Jerez.
Most important advice I would give to a 21 year old is stay out of debt! You may have to live paycheck to paycheck for a few years...that is ok. Just don't spend money you don't have. That way, as your income increases you will be able to save and not have to dig out of a hole just to get back to even.
In person. Prepare a very short professional letter and hand it to him when you walk in. Beyond that, Joffrey's advice is spot on.
Are you sure that sleeve length is correct? 34"? Where is that measured from? Thanks
Just joking Lozinski - For 16 your bro is clearly pretty talented. I wish I knew what I wanted to do when I was 16.
Prestige Worldwide?? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
You are looking at $586 per sq foot which is decent for the area but Studios are always less so you want to compare the average price per sq foot for studios in downtown Brooklyn. When you compare it to other apartments make sure to always compare it on a price per sq foot basis as well. Also, because it is a coop I wouldn't assume that you only need to put 20% down. Often they require quite a bit more than that. Just do your research - and if after you know everything...
Whatever you go with - I highly suggest getting aftermarket foam tips: http://www.complyfoam.com/ I have the Klipsch s4i and they were decent but with the foam tips they are great.