or Connect

Posts by muziq925

Sold
First quality Crockett & Jones Dark Brown Scotch Grain Boots purchased from Barneys New York. Lightly worn (~5 times), always treated with care and stored with shoe trees. The leather uppers still look and smell like new. The only blemish is a small amount gum on the right sole. Everything else looks almost brand new. These would fit like 9-9.5 US (closer to 9). The 365 last has a generous toe box. I am a 9.5-10 US and these fit snug. I just bought a pair of Conistons...
-Crockett & Jones Northcote, a higher leg lace-up derby boot with a straight toe cap. Made from the finest brown waxed calf leather and Dainite rubber soles for the Men's Main Collection. -Great condition. 8.0-8.5/10. Used by previous owner. They look like they've been worn less than 10 times. -Bought these off ebay but didn't realize that they were UK sizing. These boots are 10.5 UK or 11.5 US. Unfortunately I am a US 10/9.5 so may not be of much help regarding...
Pm me if you want to sell your toj in size 47/48. I will consider all models and price is negotiable. Thanks
Looks too big in shoulders and sleeves. Try 1 or 2 sizes down
I have thick Asian hair and I use gatsby moving rubber (spiky edge). It has good hold without making your hair look oily/shiny
If it's something that you can afford and you like it, then buy it. It looks nice and the quality is probably good as well.
Bump this thread
Any suggestions for slim, unstructured blazers similar to barena or Boglioli?
Nuur cardigan