or Connect

Posts by charlie bond

nice, i have crockett and jones weymouth which is the same style, bit of a different last, you can get the weymouth for 1/2 the price in about a week from p lal.
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc theres a huge difference between fucking a guy and being homosexual besides, neither TF or LE t look flamboyantly gay; they are rather stylish, radical at times. are you kidding me??
paul stuart and smedley in sea island cotton, these are great if you are in shape. if you are packing extra lbs, they won't look good on you.
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc He's a rich trust-fund boy bearing his granddaddy's fame... besides, since when does fucking a dude has anything to do with style? tom ford looks good. tom ford looks and dresses gay. lapo looks and dresses gay. that is fine if you are gay or want to appear gay. gay it up if that is your desire and the message you want to communicate to the public. so if you are gay, tom ford and lapo would be great...
gauche.
first, what does "op" mean? someone referenced that and i don't know what it means. on boots, i may be swayed when i find the right pair but i generally don't like the look of a boot and i live in los angeles - if i were on the east coast, london or chicago i may feel different. but, i'll probably go to john lobb for a boot at some point. as for broguing and wing tips, i am very cautious when it comes to such things - i like to remain painfully understated when i suit...
these are great suggestions...food for thought. i am particularly grateful for the cleverly pics, i will be getting the loafer with the handstitched apron in black. where is the best source for cleverly? how do i obtain these living in los angeles? lobb wroxhams are on the list too. some of the edward green oxfords as well. it is hard for me to spot holes in my own wardrobe, thanks all. one last word, toms shoes are not only comfy but for every pair you buy, toms...
I am doing pretty well, I believe, in the shoe department but would love to hear what you all would suggest as my next shoe purchase - both general styles/models and specific makers. Below is my current rotation. My loafer rotation consists entirely of Tod's, both suede and leather driving mocs. This is the stuff I wear exclusively with linen and cotton summer trousers. The middle two groupings are reserved for suits and wool trousers. This grouping consists of black...