or Connect

Posts by eztantz

So I bid on a sportcoat from an ebayer that was listed as NWOT and measurements provided were for a 24" chest. Although the manufacturer sized the item an XXL the seller stated it was equivalent to a 46L and provided the aforementioned measurements. The item arrived on time but the fit and measurements were totally off, actually the tag inside the chest pocket states that it is a 60L Italian (50L US). I emailed the seller the following:   Hi, I received the Jacket...
Bumping in hopes of an answer...
Up for sale is a pair of red cords made of LP cashmere and cotton sport fabric. The pants were made in Italy and the original retail according to the tag was $620. Here for significantly less. The fabric is very soft and I assume they are quite warm and comfortable when worn. They are flat front. Color is hard to capture accurately they are are a deep slightly muted red not bright red. Closer to a wine or burgundy.     Measurements are approximate:   Waist...
Anyone have any clue if these suits are in fact made by Caruso? Are they fully canvassed?   Any way to figure out if the suit is a regular or long on Yoox?   Thanx in advance.
You may wanna double check but the ones I have are only half canvassed.
Likewise - shatnez issues...   Almost kopped a tie last week until the seller PM'd me a few pics one of which was of the fabric tag 
Can anyone answer if it is fused or canvassed?   Contemplating getting one pending an answer.
These stickied threads open to the first page when you click on them: (not live links)   What I am Selling on Ebay -member auctions Styleforum Ambassador program Manhattan sales alert  
Hickey Freeman is having a nice sale, some of the suits for ~$300 most between $400 - $500 range. Madison, Sterling & Mahogany styles all very nicely discounted + free shipping on orders of $150.   Link    
Switched back to rich text format without clearing caches and had no problem...seems odd that its only a problem in one direction