or Connect

Posts by eztantz

I recently purchased these and they are in excellent condition. Tried them on and they are a bit too snug. Just looking to cover my losses. Outsole measurements are 13.25" X 4.5"    
2 pairs of Brunello Cucinelli Pants for sale size 50 EU             Light blue flat front pants (from close up it looks like a light/dark blue donegal tweed) - 95% wool 5% cashmere.   Asking $250   Measurements: Waist 17.75" Rise 11" Inseam 36.5" Outseam 46.5" (Unhemmed) leg opening 8.25"     Cotton corduroy 5 pocket jeans in dark navy. Button fly with metal signature Cucinelli buttons. $old   Measurements: Waist 17.75" Rise...
interesting perspective   http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/11/the-hypocrisy-of-occupy-wall-street/248675/    
Up for sale is a NWOT Hickey Freeman Suit - Madison Model. It is gray with blue stripes. The pants were tailored for me and I had the Shatnez removed from the collar. Features a full canvas construction, pickstitching, 2 button front with side vents (a rarity). Pants have dual front pleats and 1.5 inch cuffs. Measurements are to the best of my ability and should be judged as an approximation only! Jacket:                                          Pants: Chest -...
Looking to get rid of these 3 pairs of corduroys - two Polo RL (Preston Model) 1 dark navy 1 olive green and 1 SFA thin wale in dark brown. The Polo's were worn and washed twice and SFA was only worn once and washed after being tailored. They pants looked washed out in the pictures as cords are hard to capture properly.   Polo's $20 each or $30 for both. SFA's $35 Take all 3 for $60   I am open to offers however, so don't hesitate.   Thanx for looking.
Willing to sell a new and unopened Iphone for cost. Your choice of color and memory size as I will only be ordering it if someone is interested.   ESN will be clean and box will be unopened.      
Thanx,   Bidding on ebay...we'll see what happens - the Grensons are nice!
  Friedrich August von Hayek's remarks from the Nobel Banquet have never been more appropriate than now:   It is that the Nobel Prize confers on an individual an authority which in economics no man ought to possess. This does not matter in the natural sciences. Here the influence exercised by an individual is chiefly an influence on his fellow experts; and they will soon cut him down to size if he exceeds his competence. But the influence of the economist that mainly...
NWT Corneliani Solid Gray 3 button suit $259 starting bid size 46R
NWT 3 button Southwick suit 44R navy blue $100 OBO