or Connect

Posts by eztantz

Up for sale is a NWT Hickey Freeman Military Style Coat in a size XXL. I do not know the exact retail on this but I would venture to say it is somewhere between $1,500 - $1,800 (someone correct me if I am mistaken). It is a soft rust brown suede and has blue corduroy trimmings inside around the collar and down the front and along the end of the sleeves. I will post measurements upon request.             
Not a major denim wearer but I was in Bloomingdales making a return and I decided to purchase Polo RL slim fit 018 jeans - $7.25 a pair   Its not a fluke they have been selling them at that price for a week now from what the sales rep told me.   I purchased mine at Roosevelt Filed Mall on Long Island. Can't vouch for any other stores however.   They had several sizes 34/36/38 IIRC - all in dark indigo and button fly...
Some nice pairs of Trickers at STP for 35% off their sale price - roughly about half off the retail price.   http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s/trickers/   Use code EB010312A at checkout.    
NWOB Loafer - bought on ebay a few months ago but never wore it. Not my look. Looking to recoup my losses.   Measurements available upon request.   Shoe trees not included.
Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Blend Sweaters   Size EU 48 - 70% Cashmere 30% Silk     Asking $375       Size EU 52 - 10% Cashmere 90% Wool     Asking $275       Size EU 54 - 10% Cashmere 90% Wool     Asking $225
Cotton corduroy 5 pocket jeans in dark navy. Button fly with metal signature Cucinelli buttons.   Measurements: Waist 17.75" Rise 10" (seat to top of waist band along front) Inseam 35.5" Outseam 45.5" (unhemmed) Leg opening 8.25"
I recently purchased these and they are in excellent condition. Tried them on and they are a bit too snug. Just looking to cover my losses. Outsole measurements are 13.25" X 4.5"    
2 pairs of Brunello Cucinelli Pants for sale size 50 EU             Light blue flat front pants (from close up it looks like a light/dark blue donegal tweed) - 95% wool 5% cashmere.   Asking $250   Measurements: Waist 17.75" Rise 11" Inseam 36.5" Outseam 46.5" (Unhemmed) leg opening 8.25"     Cotton corduroy 5 pocket jeans in dark navy. Button fly with metal signature Cucinelli buttons. $old   Measurements: Waist 17.75" Rise...
Up for sale is a NWOT Hickey Freeman Suit - Madison Model. It is gray with blue stripes. The pants were tailored for me and I had the Shatnez removed from the collar. Features a full canvas construction, pickstitching, 2 button front with side vents (a rarity). Pants have dual front pleats and 1.5 inch cuffs. Measurements are to the best of my ability and should be judged as an approximation only! Jacket:                                          Pants: Chest -...
Looking to get rid of these 3 pairs of corduroys - two Polo RL (Preston Model) 1 dark navy 1 olive green and 1 SFA thin wale in dark brown. The Polo's were worn and washed twice and SFA was only worn once and washed after being tailored. They pants looked washed out in the pictures as cords are hard to capture properly.   Polo's $20 each or $30 for both. SFA's $35 Take all 3 for $60   I am open to offers however, so don't hesitate.   Thanx for looking.