or Connect

Posts by eztantz

Hi, Can't figure out if this shoe will work with a black suit. Something is telling me it is more appropriate to wear with a tuxedo. I dont know why but the shoe seems too plain. Perhaps someone can identify the model name as well. Yes these are made by Allen Edmonds. Any help would be appreciated. -Eli    
  Haven't been there in a few years and since then both the one in 5 towns closed as well as the Brooklyn location.
  Yeah - the tablecloth/crayon thing, tacos and salsa + the stackable glasses were solid hints. Enjoy the food - the onion was one of my favorites. Oh, and happy 30th - I just celebrated mine last month.
  Dougie's? Haven't been there in years - but from what I remember it looks like their style. Is that their signature "Unbelievable Onion"?
The HF sales associates are a bit clueless - last year I called and asked about suit construction and was told they were fully canvassed. I asked if any of the lines were fused and they replied that all their suits are fused as well. Kinda confusing.   What I've picked up shopping around recently is that the Millburn is half canvassed and the Beacon and Addison are fully canvassed. None of the HF suits I've seen at NMLC recently have been fully canvassed except a...
Isaia Napoli 10% Silk & 90% Wool Pinstripe Suit, EU 58 US 46/48L - Completely mint condition Isaia Napoli suit: totally flawless, drape is new and fabric is fresh. This fully canvased suit was hardly worn and looks new. Features modern/aggressive 3 button stance, four buttons on each cuff with, dual vents, Isaia Napoli custom lining, hand ticked lapels and edges and hand finished lapel buttonhole as well as working ticket pocket. Pants have a completely flat front with...
Price is firm and includes shipping and signature confirmation within the CONUS. International buyers please PM for shipping estimates.   Suit appears to be slim fitting with a 3 roll 2 button stance and side vents. Sorry about the crappy pics - I can try to take better ones if needed.   Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanx.   Tagged size is EU 50   Measurements are approximate Jacket: Chest 21.5 Waist 20.25 Shoulders 18.75 Sleeve...
If only they were a size smaller..
NWT Samuelsohn Blazer size 40R in dark navy 100% wool. Two button front, dual vents, full canvass construction, half lined, ticket pocket without flap and tons of pickstitching detail throughout the garment (down center of back, and around the shoulders). The pictures do not do the garment justice - the darker pics are a more accurate depiction of the color.   Measurements: Chest 21" Waist 20" Shoulders 19" Length from BOC 30" Sleeves 25"  
NWT Saks Ties $55 SHIPPED - (International buyers PM for shipping quote as it may be a bit more depending on location)   From left to right - measurements are in parentheses.   1) Charcoal Gray 60% Cashmere 37% Wool 3% Mink (56" X 3") 2) Brown Pindot 100% Cashmere (56" X 3") SOLD 3) Black/Cream Houndstooth 100% Cashmere (54" X 3") 4) Blue/Gray/Olive Herringbone 100% Cashmere (56" X 3")