or Connect

Posts by eztantz

Just looked at the mens clothing classifieds a minute ago and there were 12 items (which = 12 classifieds) that were just bumped all from the same seller and several items (6 or 7 items) from a different seller. IMO the one item per thread is ridiculous as it defeats the purpose of bumping. How long will a thread stay on the front page if a seller with 20 items lists them all in the same ten minutes, and repeats the cycle when he gets his turn to bump them?   If the...
NWT Mabitex Pants Size EU56 US40   100% Cotton - stone colored with a nice herringbone design. Flat front and unhemmed.
NWT Oxxford Radcliff for Saks suit tagged a 44L and retailed for 4,200 - Its a heavier wool - almost flannel like. Two button, side vents, fully canvassed with handwork throughout, basted sleeves (unfortunately the buttons are missing) and flat front pants. The pictures make the suit appear a deeper blue than it actually is.    Measurements:   Jacket Chest 22.5 Waist 21 Sleeves basted Length from BOC 32 Shoulders 19.5   Pants (unhemmed) Waist...
NWT Napoli di Nordstrom 100% Cashmere SC - fabric by Loro piana - this cashmere is from the softest I've seen - easily as nice as some of the Brioni cashmere stuff I've had. I believe the SC are made by Southwick. It is a two button front and dual vents. Plaid/windowpane pattern with shades of tan and brown with some dark blue as well.    Jacket features:   - Half Canvass Construction - Neapoltian shoulders (soft with little padding) - High armholes - Suede...
This has really been a pain for me as well.The old site allowed for you to choose between your "posts" and "threads started" as well when you right clicked on "My Posts", now you have to go to your profile to find a link for your "threads". I hope they find a way to fix that as well.Edit: glad to see that the emoticon issue was resolved
I'm a bit confused, can the mods please explain the new bumping system in the B&S/Classifieds? If I have the basic account I understand that I can bump my sales thread after 7 days - how does this work, is the system set up to automatically bump up the threads or do I need to post a reply to the thread in order to bump it? If it is the latter, must I drop the price as well or has the price drop rule changed now that we are on the new system? Also, will posting in...
NWT marked a 40 Long. 100% wool light navy blue/grayish plaid. Split waistband, flat front and cuffed. Waist laying flat is 20" Outseam is 44.5
Price Drop!
Is there a way to create tags for classified threads? I didnt see the option when creating my listing. Also how do I edit my signature? - I dont see this feature either.
It is a light brown/cream houndstooth pattern and is the perfect summer jacket. 3 button double vented with pickstitching throughout. Beautiful horn buttons. Fabric is 100% Camelhair. Made in Italy by Corneliani. Retail is $1,595   Measurements:   SZ 40L   Chest 21 Waist 19.25 Shoulders 18.75 Length from BOC 31 Sleeves 25.75   SZ 42L   There is a faint spot of dirt near the lapel. It should come out if treated properly or sent to the cleaners...