or Connect

Posts by Dynamics

Yeah, works now. Wasn't working when the presale link went live at 3am.
Link works for me, showing all the RRL items that are discounted (most at 30% off). But when I add to cart and checkout, the price remains at retail with no price reduction.
The pre-sale should also be online, no? it just started at ralphlauren.com/presale. My only issue is there a code I have to obtain? because no discount is being reflected when I checkout on items that should be reduced. I guess I'll have to call customer service.
Ones I'm speaking about are these. Reg destroyed and super destroyed.
Only reason I did super destroyeds was because the regular destroyeds (what I wanted) was sold out in my size (33-34). If I had known in advance the super destroyeds were 14 cm I would've never bought them, instead, got the 32 regular destroyeds this store was sitting on and somehow stretch the waist out. I can do 15.5's, 14s I can't.
I got my super destroyed ($750) SLP light blue denim in earlier this week. Not until after ordering them over the phone from an NY store and shipped to me that a friend said the super destroyeds ($750) are 14 cm, where the regular destroyed ($675) are 15.5. I'm normally a 32, so I went with a 34. The waist is a size big, thighs are fine BUT the legs are way too skin tight. Mind you they would stretch, I can't wear these with certain sneakers and boots. And I'd have to sag...
That goes for any of SLP's 15.5's? so for the lightly destroyed if I get a 32 (which is my size in normal jeans) they should stretch?
That's a good question DS. I'm about to purchase a pair of 15.5 destroyeds this weekend. And I don't know if I should do the 32 in regular destroyed, or go with the size I'm recommended to get (a 33 or 34) in the super destroyed. I really want the regular destroyed but fear they maybe tight, and would hope they'd stretch. I'm usually a 32 in my usual go-to denim (LVC, APC, RRL).
Long shot, but does anyone know a place that still has the 15.5 destroyed denim ($675) in sizes? I'm looking for a 33 or 34.
Apologies in advance for possibly being ignorant or sounding "newbie" like, though I've been registered here for a while (mainly a lurker). But I have a few general questions, hopefully that could be answered buy the usuals. 1) Is ToJ still accepting orders and is there an official cut off date? 2) There a direct email I can begin the process? (worried that it changed since they're sort of/possibly done) 3) I remember previously on here there was a page, I'm guessing on...