or Connect

Posts by Dynamics

Thank you, I asked about them last week and your restock time estimate was on point. Time to order a few.
Not always the case. Unless it's a glitch on their side or maybe my browser.
Thanks.I also think some minor changes needs to be done to the site as far as stock. I shouldn't have to click on a item, see a standard size run and think something is in stock then click the actual size to find out it's sold out. Should be one consistent pattern indicating if an item is in stock or out. Just a suggestion.
Looking/Wanting to Buy: - Double Rider 2010 (Black) - MDR (Black, with double zips at the chest and pockets) - Both in a size 48 - PayPal ready Or someone that's selling a spot from Sept/Oct last year in either item. Thanks.
Both the Classic Crew and Curve U-Neck had both been sold out for a while in olive. Restock? Also the pitch black Hooded Villain.
Appreciated. Did you go with your natural size, or go up?
What size in the black destroyed did you try on? I'll call later today anyways, but I'm searching for a pair in my size 32/33. They're 15.5 correct?
Is there anywhere I could possibly find the chain Chelsea boots in black or tan suede (size 44-45)?
Looking/Wanting to Buy: - Double Rider 2010 (Black) & MDR (Black, with double zips at the chest and pockets) - Size 48 - PayPal ready Thanks.
Appreciate. Would prefer the 2010 in black. I'm just so eager to have one now, I don't think I can wait over a year if I bought someone's spot.