or Connect

Posts by Dynamics

Appreciate. Would prefer the 2010 in black. I'm just so eager to have one now, I don't think I can wait over a year if I bought someone's spot.
Does either a black DR 2010 or black MDR pop-up somewhat frequent on the market?
Thanks, appreciate the info. Yeah, I'm going to see what happens the next few weeks and hopefully I can find someone who's just selling one of those jackets in my size. Would prefer that since I could wear the jacket this F/W. If nothing pops up, I guess I'll buy a spot.
Looking to purchase a spot from someone who has any of these in a 47/48. - DR 2010 (Black) - DR (Black) - MDR (Black)
Looking to purchase a spot from someone who has any of these in a 48. - DR 2010 (Black) - DR (Black) - MDR (Black)
Still hasn't come in yet? damn.
I'm still hoping for the chance to own my first ToJ leather. Reading back a few pages, it seems as though it will be pointless to purchase a spot?
Yeah, works now. Wasn't working when the presale link went live at 3am.
Link works for me, showing all the RRL items that are discounted (most at 30% off). But when I add to cart and checkout, the price remains at retail with no price reduction.