or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Any updates on your suits from John Ferrigamo and Garrison Bespoke?
So, what's the verdict on that 4x2 DB you were getting from that new tailor?
The Key Smart is a pretty good key 'wallet' found here.
Thanks for the response. How do you find the fit? Did it take you several iterations to dial it in? My only nit I have to pick with RTW/MTM is that they don't fit me cleanly in the back. I just want a clean line from my bum to my ankles.
Is that after taxes and shipping? They're $150 on their website here. Or maybe that's just the old version that they're discounting to get rid of.
So, you're saying that everything in your store is on sale right now and we better buy buy buy before they go back to their new regular price?
Does Saint Crispin have a signature model? A shoe/boot that they do better than anyone else? A iconic model?
Well, I'm just kicking the tires right now so I didn't want to waste Ed's time if I wasn't going to commit. Your time however ...
Are we talking about actual body measurements or measurements of your best fitting pair of pants?
Can anyone recommend the cheapest place for Gaziano & Girling shoe trees? It looks like G&G took the list of their stockists off their website. Made to Order Paris won't sell them separately and Leffot hasn't replied to my e-mail enquiry I sent a few days ago. And the Canadian dollar is faring poorly against the Pound sterling so UK based retailers are out unless it's on sale.