or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Were your packages opened for inspection by Canada Customs? I'm just wondering how they knew that the country of origin/manufacture was a non-NAFTA country and thus subject to duties/customs.I only got hit with HST this time.
Brooks Brothers? Available in-store only? I can't find the boots listed on their website.
Where?!
My understanding is that they are lasted up until the toe which is generic. Nick from Bespoke England said that they were "cut to the last" if I'm remembering correctly. This doesn't apply to the Deco last though which is obviously different.
Leatherfoot finally has their Crockett & Jones collection up on their site here. $870 CDN for the Coniston boot though...
Is it correct Oak Room's shoe sizes only goes up to 9.5UK?
Does anyone know anything about Treccani Milano? They claim to make bespoke shoes and shirts using artisans based in Italy. They have a store in Yorkville a few doors down from Leatherfoot. Website here. Instagram here.
I have a corporate membership but it seems that you need to purchase something first before they may possibly send you one of these 40% off offers. Well I do need some shoelaces.
Do you know if the option to have them send you try-on frames is available to Canadians? This would work for me however their website stipulates that it's USA only. Hoping perhaps that's out of date?
How do you guys determine if the glasses/frames from Warby Parker even fits prior to buying? They seem to be internet only in Canada.