or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Thanks for the pictures. Can you comment on the individual fabrics? On how they feel and their relative weights? Any favourites?
Would you know the shoulder measurement (seam to seam) of your size IV Juncus? You and the member below have near identical chest sizes yet are a size apart albeit you in Juncus and he in the merino.How did you determine your shoulder measurement? I'm three inches smaller than you in the chest but the shoulder measurement of my best fitting MTM shirt is similar to your shoulder measurement. Based on your measurements the shoulders would fit fine but I'd be swimming in the...
Why are people specifying Hand Welted in there Bonafe order details? Is this not standard?
How warm is this coat? How low can the temperature go before you have to layer something underneath?
I believe Edward Green now require a retailer to order three of the same shoe/boot for a restock at RTW prices. You can't order a single shoe/boot anymore.
Will the Thorpe pre-order price be affected by the G&G price increases or your own price correction due to the currency fluctuations? Or is the current listed price set in stone so to speak?
Thanks!After seeing those I think I prefer the F last version more.
What are the measurements for this? Shoulders and P2P?
Thanks!On another note does anyone one have any pictures of the norweger in U last?
Does your Viberg boot in black French calf have an unstructured toe? Boots are here.