or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Make the entire boot antique bronze and I'd be interested.
What does everyone think of this design? Does the medallion work with a stitched toe cap instead of a brogued cap? I've almost always seen a medallion paired with either a brogued cap toe or wingtip.@Leaves does the chain stitching come in any other colour? Can it be made to match the colour of the upper?
Gazino & Girling hatch grain is from Horween. Is Edward Green's Utah/hatch grain also from Horween?
Where are you finding Edward Green to be 30% cheaper than the equivalent Gaziano & Girling? Gaziano & Girling are more expensive than Edward Green but not anywhere close to what you're saying from what I can see. I only have one pair of Edward Green and would love to add more at the right price.
Why choose Blake over hand welting?
Were these wool jackets?Also, can you hand/machine wash a canvassed linen jacket?
Are you talking about Edward Green raising their prices or Skoaktiebolaget raising theirs due to the exchange rate?That's my kind of green.
Noted, thanks.How many people do you need? Is this per leather or any combination of the three leathers (russet, seal, black)?
How would you describe the colour?
How dark is the midnight blue? Almost black? I've seen pictures of your navy and that was a bit light for my liking.Like this?