or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

What is RR if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks Leaves. I have to say that I was harbouring a little hope that it was actually true. That would make it the fastest pre-order in history!
Did anyone who pre-ordered the Thorpe get a shipping confirmation from Skoaktiebolaget the following day? I'm just wondering if that would be indicative of a problem I should be concerned with?
Very nice. Blake stitched?
@gdl203 Sorry, another Memory coat sizing question.From the pre-order page :Actual physical measurement for my chest is 36". I was thinking of going with either a size 3 for a trimmer fit or a size 4 to allow for some layering however, I purchased a Stephan Schneider portable shirt-jacket (here) from you last summer in a size 5. Measurements from your website listed P2P as 20.5 (41" chest) and it fits fine. The P2P for the size 4 was 19.3 (38.6" chest) which would be...
Suspension Point is offering the Memory in black/navy? I only saw the large check version. Or did you mean NMWA?
Does anyone know of another Canadian stockist other than Suspension Point that will carry the memory coat? I would prefer it in navy.
I guess fashion forward is in the eye of the beholder.
Here's a thread with one person's experience with Spiros here.Another Styleforum member complained that his suits were boxy and that he didn't take direction well. I can't find that thread right now though. Pants fit great according to that same member.Edit found the post, go here.
Thank you!How did you determine your actual shoulder measurements were 17.5-17.75"? Mine are nearly identical to yours but I'm basing this on the seam to seam measurement of a MTM shirt that fits me well. The seams sits on top of the end of my shoulder bone on the back of my shoulder.Actually that was for Kyle/conceptual 4est in regards to the fabrics for the new SS Memory pre-order but now you've interested me in the Juncus too lol. I'm definitely leaning towards the navy...