or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

That's a very toothy grin on that shoe.
Is Gaziano & Girling narrow fitting for you necessitating a F width or is Bonafé standard width kinda wide? I'm a solid UK10E (regular width) in Gaziano & Girling TG73 and DG70 and in Edward Green 888. What size and width would I be in Bonafé?
I suppose so, but that look just doesn't do anything for me. However, I'm not a hard core SW&D guy.Thanks, when you take a moment to think about it then it makes sense that all leather types will eventually succumb to this to some degree.Hopefully other people with 2030 boots with unstructured toe will chime in with their experiences. I'm curious how 'bad' it gets and which leather is particularly resistant to this effect.
Truly sorry to hear about all your tribulations and bad luck with your orders. What other outstanding orders do you have? So that I know to avoid those vendors... PM sent!Thanks for that 411. I won't waste Charlie's time then. [[SPOILER]] TOJ fanfic? Please no Drew/Charlie shipping...
Does this happen to all leathers on the 2030 with unstructured toe or only for shell?
@luxire When people send in shirts/pants to be copied do you simply measure the garment or do you completely de-construct it, measure the individual fabric panels and sew it back together again?
Orders for those closed mid April with a quoted two month production time so we should be pretty close.Maybe @mrchariybrown can give us an update?
MTM leather jackets at this quality level and price point is pretty unique imho. If you know of another equivalent source I'd truly love to hear it.Weren't you caught up in that Edwards of Manchester fiasco? And now you have a TOJ on order as well?
Does Vass actually call that shade of brown cigar? I thought that was an exclusive to Alden.
Thanks!