or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

[[SPOILER]] Are the soles on those test boots hand welted or glued on?And does anyone know the base price for bespoke shoes?
This is the first I've heard of denim specific detergents. Any recommendations? And are they actually better than something like Woolite Dark? A quick googling turns up Farmer Drew Denim Wash and Mr. Black Denim Wash.
Thanks for taking the time to type all that out!A UK10E in 888 fits really close on my foot, so there's no way a 9.5F Saint Crispin would fit if it's a touch smaller. And a 10F might be a little large. I'm going to have to visit Leatherfoot one of these days to nail down my Saint Crispin size.
Is there a reason why Vass attaches their single dainite sole in two different ways? One is stitched and one is glued on.
Congrats RogerP! Leatherfoot? Pretty tempting. How did you size your Saint Crispins? I take a UK10E (normal width) in Edward Green 888 and Gaziano & Girling TG73/MH71/DG70 for reference.
Nevis > Halifax > Dover
Are there going to be any restocks of the Portuguese Flannel or is that it for the season?And are these shirts suppose to be worn tucked or untucked?
Thanks man.Can anyone comment on how colour 8 chromexel looks in real life? From the members recent pictures here it looks very bright red. However, on Viberg's site and the site of their stockists that carry this it looks like a deeper and darker burgundy which I prefer. The bright reddish colour is a dealbreaker for me.
Is that colour 8 chromexel on the right?
@arneben can you confirm that you'll be carrying Edward Green shoes? I'm just wondering when they'll start showing up in your store/website.