or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Is that after taxes and shipping? They're $150 on their website here. Or maybe that's just the old version that they're discounting to get rid of.
So, you're saying that everything in your store is on sale right now and we better buy buy buy before they go back to their new regular price?
Does Saint Crispin have a signature model? A shoe/boot that they do better than anyone else? A iconic model?
Well, I'm just kicking the tires right now so I didn't want to waste Ed's time if I wasn't going to commit. Your time however ...
Are we talking about actual body measurements or measurements of your best fitting pair of pants?
Can anyone recommend the cheapest place for Gaziano & Girling shoe trees? It looks like G&G took the list of their stockists off their website. Made to Order Paris won't sell them separately and Leffot hasn't replied to my e-mail enquiry I sent a few days ago. And the Canadian dollar is faring poorly against the Pound sterling so UK based retailers are out unless it's on sale.
Is this by request only? Or is it standard feature on all boots?
What's the turn around time for custom orders?
I hope not. There's still no word on mine but I did order at the last second.
When you're protecting a row do you need to have a G-mail account for this feature to work? I'm just curious how it knows that you have permission to edit it. And how do you know whether it was successful? I tried protecting my row and it gives me a error message when I'm at the last step in the instructions here. '