or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Are they really actual silver or just silver coloured metal?
So Vass modified a last for you? Is this made through their semi-bespoke process? And was this done in person or over e-mail?
Is it 44535? It's listed here, ninth row from the top and second from the right.
Hopefully @luxire or you other fine gents can help me out with regards to getting an accurate measurement of the back rise of a pair of well fitting pants I have.On their website here (fifth picture from the top) they lay the pants flat and measure from the top of the waist band to where the seams meet like an intersection. However, the seam of the back rise on my pair of pants is not flat/straight. If I were to fold my pants along the seam/back rise it looks like a ski...
Thanks for getting back to me on those questions. If you could PM me his contact information that'd be great!
Can you confirm whether or not their MTM is restricted to only one fit model? I think someone in the SuitSupply thread mentioned it's only for the Hudson or Havana fit. Can they do a 3 roll 2?
Notch? If not could you please PM me the contact info?
Great minds think alike. What boot are you thinking about?
[[SPOILER]] Do you know which fabric is the warmest for the Thinner jacket?
Please do post lots of pictures when you receive them. Are they handwelted? I know he offers Blake/Blake Rapid. I couldn't get a straight answer from him when I asked a few years ago.And does anyone know who will be the bespoke shoemaker at Leatherfoot?