or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

That contrast stitching really takes the shoes to another level. And that's a lovely green. Reminds me more of an apple than an olive green.
Can you clarify what you mean by used? Are these pre-owned/pre-worn shoes?And are the prices you posted including VAT?
The dark brown [[SPOILER]] Skoaktiebolaget describes it thusly,
I would be interested in a Utah Nevis.
Does anyone dis-infect their shoes as part of their shoe care regimen? I'm asking as I came across this here.
How dark is that brown? It looks almost black on my monitor. How does it compare to dark oak?
Are you certain that's Utah? I can't see any texture.
About a year ago there was some issues with the hatch grain from Horween. A member here had the finish come off a pair as he was going through his shoe care regiment. Does anyone know if this was corrected or is Horween still experiencing these issues? I know that Gaziano & Girling actually strips and re-finishes their hatch grain that they receive from Horween so I don't have any worries buying from them. What about other manufacturers? Does anyone have any recent...
I certainly hope that you took the opportunity to film the inside of his rectum.
Sorry, had no idea how many backers you had. I was just expressing interest in another variation. No harm no foul.