or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Thanks guys. I'm just curious what goodies they'll be offering and at what price point. I'll keep an eye on their website.
How long does it take to rub the wax/water combination from hazy to clear? And if you can't achieve clarity should you add more water? More wax?Once you've achieved clarity how long do you wait to apply the next wax/water combination? How do you know when it's dry and ready for the next coat? How many coats on average do you need?
Do either of you know approximately when Leatherfoot will start carrying Edward Green and Alden?
Does that work on Alden's Kudu leather?Is the point of the warm water simply to heat up the leather? Wouldn't a hair dryer be more easy and affective?
Is the toe partially structured or completely unstructured?
You can send them in to Viberg to be re-soled when needed. I'm not sure of the price though, perhaps someone can chime in?
If you're interested in making women's leather bags you should mosey on over to the Purse Forum (here). Styleforum's spiritual sister site. There are women there spending over 20K on Hermes bags. They can give you a good sounding board on what type of bags women want.For the mocha soft briefcase what colour lining would it have?
Does Gaziano & Girling even offer a Jodhpur boot?
What colour is that shoe on the far right in the U last? It looks really nice in your photos.
I'm surprised that it's more expensive than the Thorpe with it's apron stitching. Is it due to the fact that it's a wholecut with one seam? And where is the seam located?