or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

It looks like we have another Vass suede sizing victim.Can anyone with both Vass suede and calf shoes on the same last comment if sizing varies?Member n-domino has a pair of theresianer boots which I believe are open lacing/derby style so shouldn't they fit similarly?
Thanks! Looks like I'll have to dig through that thread.
That is indeed very reasonable. If Bonafé should raise their prices or MTO fees in the future could you let us know here? I planning on ordering a fur lined boot from them for next winter but won't be reaching out to you until late July/early August for an October/November delivery if their 3 month production time holds true.By the way will Edward Green be raising their prices this year? And when?
Is the goyser stitching/welt purely decorative or does it serve a functional purpose other than attaching the upper to the sole?
Thank you kindly RogerP.Can you order those lined with fur? Or is there a limitation as to which models can be fur lined? I wouldn`t mind a sleek fur lined boot maybe in some kind of grained leather.
Fist Pumps My Wallet >Gaziano & Girling has their version of a Galway though. So perhaps they can accomodate if you like that design. Pictures here. These are a pair of member JubeiSpiegel recent MTO.
How often do you guys re-apply or re-spray the suede shoes with this stuff?
What size do you take in those boots?
Edward of Manchester stocks some in F width (Hanly, Sinatra, St. James I, Grant). You can find their selection here.Just contact them first to ensure they have your size before placing your order though.
Are exchanges allowed on items purchased using this code? Say, if a pair of shoes doesn't fit and you need another size?