or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

What's that white fringe/frill on the edge of the placket on the shirt you're wearing below? I've never seen anything like that before. [[SPOILER]] Edit: Hmmm... Darn it, quote doesn't seem to work. I'm referrring to post #78 above
How much is the upcharge for MTO?
I'm going to pass this pre-order on to my grandchildren for the LOL's.Does anyone have any news on the status of the Whiskey Shell Cordovan Wingtip (Plaza Last) Boot Preorder with Epaulet? I put down my deposit about a year ago.
Hey MikeI received an e-mail out of the blue which turns out to be an invoice claiming to be from Epaulet, can you confirm whether or not it's legitimate?I sent you a PM on this.
What was the cost of the G&G sole insert?And congrats on getting the shoes to fit.
The Rain Shield More here.
[[SPOILER]] Are those horn or plastic buttons?
Well, I ordered at the cut-off, paid at the cut-off and have made no changes to my order.Sigh, it'll get done when it gets done. Perfection cannot be rushed and I can wait just a little while longer. I'm hoping I'll get it in time for Christmas. Drew, do you offer gift wrapping services? A leather-bound box with a red ribbon would be awesome.
I have one of your belts along with the conditioner and I'm curious about when you should start conditioning the belt? Right from the start or only after some wear?
Mike, does that mean that anyone affected by the Cognac Shell boot shortage has been contacted and you've received a response back from them? I'm still not certain if I'm affected by this or not.BTW, the purple lining on the black scotchgrain boot is a very nice touch.