or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Thanks.Let us know how that works out for you. As a fellow E width member I'd be extremely interested in your experience.
Is it 8.5 D (normal width)?Since you both take the same size in the Barrie and the 2030 can you compare the width? It seems that in the same size for the Barrie and the 2030 the latter is a touch wider? Enough to be a width wider?I'm a 10E on the TruBalance last which is similar to the Barrie so this is helpful. Was this on the 2030 last? And what made you choose the 7.5 over the 7.0? Length or width issue? I have a Indy boot in 10.5D and the fit is okay though maybe a...
If I take a size 10E (wide) in the TruBalance what size would I be in the 2030?
Thanks Guys!Yes, google only turned up their old website.Kind of apropo for hand welted shoes no?Which means it'll get flagged for fraud and denied by my credit card company so I have to phone in to authorise it and have the merchant re-submit the transaction.What's the best most secured way to send your credit card information in cases like these?
Do you have a link to the new Vass website?
Looks like we're in the same boat. My shoes were ready back near the beginning of August but I'm waiting for those 3 piece shoe trees. Notch mentioned the third week of September.
Did Robert Jones offer any special promotions as part of the trunk show?
Seller's name is Dean, I just used enquiries@gazianogirling.comDid you get the shoes yet? I'm wondering if you could notice any issues with them that caused them to be considered seconds. The reject reason for those were "Good" meaning no obvious flaws according to Dean.
Really? Probably a communication issue as I got that list about a week after your enquiry. Unless Dean is sending me a box of rocks.
Hmmm. I got this a little less than a week ago. When did you contact them?