or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Just in case Leaves missed it the first time around...
I'm not sure if I'm included in your list of those interested but can you keep me in the loop via PM as well?
That was brutal. It was like watching the USA vs Canada Womens Olympic hockey in the gold medal match.
You and me both.
The fact that we can't get even one GMTO off the ground to take advantage of Gaziano & Girling's current MTO pricing structure before it ends does not auger well for it's return. It's probably why he let it die. Simply not enough consensus.
Is that goyser welt purely decorative? It looks like it's floating above the real welt to my admittedly untrained eye.
Leaves, can Bonafe duplicate the vertical reverse (?) stitch at the front tip of Edward Green's Dover/Nevis? I'm talking about the stitching that makes it a split toe.
If Vass is okay with two tone and single in one GMTO then I may be interested. My shoe wardrobe is no where near well developed to justify multi-toned shoes. Does anyone know what's the price delta/savings gained by going through a GTMO rather than ordering it as a single MTO?
The pictures I've seen of Carmina's split toe looks like two pieces of leather stitched together whereas the Dover looks like the stitching is under the leather. If you can get it Carmina to duplicate it exactly please do let me know.
Thanks! Good to have confirmation that someone takes a 10E in the Tru-Balance and a 10 in 2030.