or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Didn't you recently submit a MTO for the Gaziano & Girling Hove? I thought you posted that you believed the Hove to be the superior implementation of that particular style?
I don't think Vass can do the split toe stitching the way Edward Green does it. Nor the apron stitching for that matter. I believe member stmair (sp?) enquired about it but ultimately came away unsuccessful in that endeavour. Below is a picture of the two kinds of split toe stitching Vass does. I would be more than happy to be proven wrong. If Vass can duplicate the Dover I'd be more than happy to buy a pair.
[[SPOILER]] Nice collar 7_rocket however, I feel that your chest is a little small based on the wrinkling around your armpits.
Can Bonafe duplicate the vertical reverse (?) stitch at the front tip of Edward Green's Dover/Nevis? I'm talking about the stitching that makes it a split toe.
What's the price for a pair of trousers? And for a sport coat?
[[SPOILER]] Very nice ryosuke. Considering the age of your jacket this is probably what the current medium whiskey looks like. Would you say that it leans towards the brown end of the colour spectrum? How orangey is it?
Great advise! I forgot about that. I'm interested in cotton pants though so it won't matter that much since if you let out the seams you can see the holes made by the old stitching. Wool however, hides these holes quite well.Ouch. What did you think went wrong? I have a pair of tailored pants that fit well that I'm using as the template.Double ouch. That certainly cools my interest somewhat. However, with courier companies you're guaranteed to get hit. If the pair of...
[[SPOILER]] Did this Bonafe MTO ever get off the ground? I'm just curious if the participants have received their boots and what their experience with the fur lining was. Is it warm? Durability? Would they recommend it? Any negatives to having fur lined boots?
Leaves, does this mean that for group MTO's only the first six or whichever minimum it is for a given manufacturer has to be the same width but any subsequent pairs over that minimum can be any width?
With the Rota MTM can you specify any measurement you want including the front rise? Your current selection has a front rise that's a little low for my liking. And will it be open to people who can't attend your trunk show?