or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Thanks! I've sent you an e-mail about an old outstanding pre-order.
Is this the contact e-mail for Epaulet? contact@epauletnewyork.com I have a sale/service related question and that's the only e-mail I can find on their site but it was listed under "Newsletter".
Anyone know where to get viberg service boot in shell cordovan like the one below? It can be in any colour.
You need a more dressy/formal buckle.
How much extra did the topy and toe taps cost?
What Italian mills do you recommend for linen and cotton? I've been thinking about some MTM or bespoke cotton pants. Or were you referring to shirting? I have a shirt jacket in Solbiati linen that I quite like.
Thanks for the confirmation Leaves though, not necessarily what I wanted to hear as I preferred your original version.On another note someone mentioned that the Galway (82 Last, Dark Oak and Walnut Country Calf, Dainite Soles) was a stock model for you and thus does not incur MTO fees. Are there any other version of the Galway that's considered a stock model or is that the only one?
Is anyone else still in on this MTO (Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Wingtip Plaza Last Boot ) from Epaulet? I'm wondering if I should request my deposit back or hang in there and pass the pre-order on to my grandchildren.
Gorgeous boots! How did you even know about the heavy stitch option?
Thanks for the reply Leaves. I sent a query to Edward Green as well and they seem to dis-agree. I've put their response in quotes below.