or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Could you explain more about how it was artsy/fashion-forward? I was considering him for a future commission.
Which is a perfect segue to my question. What's everybody's favourite non-Aurum last? I've been going through his tumbler and for his regular line there are times when he doesn't identify the last.
His leathers are basically left overs from the original run. It's like purchasing end of roll fabric. You can get some nice stuff at a great price if you know what you're looking for when buying from re-sellers. The downside is that you never know what Drew will find in the market when he goes shopping for leathers which impacts consistency. The olive Italian calf is a perfect example. I'd love to buy a jacket in it but the colour is all over the place with no guarantee...
Wasn't that in reference specifically to the Charly special which includes shaved down lamb making it thinner than normal? I don't believe people were aware of this when ordering.Having said that leather quality like lamb does fluctuate which isn't surprising considering his source.
When you order directly from Vass how does payment work? Full amount up front, half up front and the other half on delivery or full amount after the shoes have been completed?
Thanks for the reply.If you have the time and the inclination I'd love to see some fit pics.
If only Vass could replicate the split toe stitching on the Dover/Nevis and Thorpe/Hove.By the way it's killing me to see all these awesome shell boots and shoe while knowing that they will no longer accept orders for shell footwear.
The choice is easy. Just buy another pair to treat. Thank me later.
What's the weight of the cloth? What was the template/inspiration for the jacket? A field/safari jacket? It doesn't quite look like a shirt jacket.