or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Just saw on her instagram here, that she finally received them on May 1, 2015 after two years.
You can try Pediwear here. Just make sure they use Royal Mail to increase your odds of slipping by customs unscathed.Customs/duties is 18% which is added to the value of your shoes on which taxes will then be calculated.
@harliprilarlar, did you ever get your QBCDR and moto2011 from TOJ? If not get back in here as we're trying to come to a resolution with Drew over outstanding orders.
Ignore the haters. I appreciate you trying to help.I'm interested in seeing what kind of copy Drew has made for us.
Why not notify him like so : hey @friyaz, the TOJ shit just hit the fan. Get back in here.We should be contacting anyone with an outstanding order. The more of us the better.
How many more batches until all the Bonafe shoes ordered during the winter promotion are all done? I ordered right at the end and was curious how much longer I have to wait.
699 was the old price.
Some quick and lazy back of the envelope calculations. If we round down to $1 million in orders and round up each order to $1000.00 we get 1000 orders. Drew mentioned in an earlier update that around 85% of orders have been completed which was met with much derision however, if true that'll leave about 150 outstanding orders. If Drew's a big fat liar we should be looking at a list of well over 500 - 600 plus outstanding orders easy by the time we're done compiling that...
He'll never hear you coming.
What happened to Moo?