or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

I would be interested. How much would you need for trousers for someone of average height and weight? 1.5 M?
What would you wear with the Niche western shirt? What colour of pants would be acceptable? I was thinking jeans but I only have indigo denim so that may look like a wall of blue.
For the large wallet I see four slots for cards and a coin purse. Are there any other compartments?
Depending on where a product is manufactured Kirby probably needs to pay duties/customs fees to import them into the U.S.A for sale while the other retailor may not have to. These extra costs will be factored into the price.
Full double sole just looks a bit too chunky in my eyes. What size are those dovers in your pictures on your website?
I would definitely be interested in a Nevis in Gold Delapre.
Any chance for a future model of this with HAF soles?
Thanks for the information gentlemen. My package is finally on the move, hopefully it'll cross the border by Monday.
Unfortunately, Vass can't do the split toe stitching the way Edward Green and Gaziano & Girling can.
My journey began yesterday. ...and now my watch begins.For those in Canada what duties/custom charges were you hit with? I know for English shoes you get hit with 18% of the declared value plus provincial taxes on top of all that.