or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Thanks Leaves. I have to say that I was harbouring a little hope that it was actually true. That would make it the fastest pre-order in history!
Did anyone who pre-ordered the Thorpe get a shipping confirmation from Skoaktiebolaget the following day? I'm just wondering if that would be indicative of a problem I should be concerned with?
Very nice. Blake stitched?
@gdl203 Sorry, another Memory coat sizing question.From the pre-order page :Actual physical measurement for my chest is 36". I was thinking of going with either a size 3 for a trimmer fit or a size 4 to allow for some layering however, I purchased a Stephan Schneider portable shirt-jacket (here) from you last summer in a size 5. Measurements from your website listed P2P as 20.5 (41" chest) and it fits fine. The P2P for the size 4 was 19.3 (38.6" chest) which would be...
Suspension Point is offering the Memory in black/navy? I only saw the large check version. Or did you mean NMWA?
Does anyone know of another Canadian stockist other than Suspension Point that will carry the memory coat? I would prefer it in navy.
I guess fashion forward is in the eye of the beholder.
Here's a thread with one person's experience with Spiros here.Another Styleforum member complained that his suits were boxy and that he didn't take direction well. I can't find that thread right now though. Pants fit great according to that same member.Edit found the post, go here.
Thank you!How did you determine your actual shoulder measurements were 17.5-17.75"? Mine are nearly identical to yours but I'm basing this on the seam to seam measurement of a MTM shirt that fits me well. The seams sits on top of the end of my shoulder bone on the back of my shoulder.Actually that was for Kyle/conceptual 4est in regards to the fabrics for the new SS Memory pre-order but now you've interested me in the Juncus too lol. I'm definitely leaning towards the navy...
Thanks for the pictures. Can you comment on the individual fabrics? On how they feel and their relative weights? Any favourites?