or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Thanks for the response. I sent you a PM.
Who's your tailor if you don't mind me asking?
What are some of the most awesome slept on stuff?
Did anyone receive any natural chromexel service boots from Lost and Found in the last week or so? My pair is at least a shade or two darker than the last batch they received last October (here). It looks like the colour here. I like the colour but was looking forward to breaking in the natural chromexel and see how it ages. I can't see the current boot getting any darker. On a side note it looks like Viberg updated their box to black with silver foil used for the letters.
Your post reminded me that you had asked me a while ago to let you know how the hikers I have fit in comparison to a pair of 2030 service boots that was on their way to me at the time. I completely forgot and did not reply. I'm truly sorry about that. In hindsight that may have worked in your favour. I found the hikers fit just a smidge more snug width wise. There's no way I could have sized down from my 2030 size. I take the same size in both the 240 and 2030 last.
Did you receive your bespoke shoes from Peter Feeney? I'd be interested in what you think about them.
When I asked late last year:
What's the upcharge for MTM G. Inglese and MTM Sartoria Formosa sport coat?
Did you try comparing the measurements from your new shirt to your old Luxire shirts that fit you well? I believe Luxire's margin of error is ± 0.25 inches. It could be that you hit the dubious jackpot where most of the measurements came out -0.25 inches smaller.Maybe after Luxire receives your shirt and pant you can ask them for the measurements they'll be using and just entering these numbers for future orders instead of depending on them to remember for you.
Years ago on two separate occasions I had a pair of G&G and Edward Green shipped to me from the UK via DHL and they only charged me about $10.00 each time for brokerage/processing fees which I think is reasonable and is what Canada Post charges. When you receive your package you'll see how the amount was calculated. I would be surprised if they gouged you on this fee.