or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Bulloch Tailors is having a spring liquidation event now, link is here. Pricing is $1695.00 or $1595.00 for two or more. This is only for in stock fabrics. There were some decent suitings (colour-wise) left when I checked in today. No pretentious high pressure sales tactics. The sale is because his lease is up and he doesn't want to take all the fabric with him. Tentative future plans is to hold two events a year to take future orders.It's a two man operation with Stan and...
Can those that take half sizes in Vass let me know how you find the shoe trees a half size smaller fitting? I can't imagine the fit being ideal. Would it be better to take a shoe tree a half size larger?
You're a 43.5 in F lasted calf boots? What's your size in F lasted calf shoes? 43? Someone mentioned that Vass boots seem to be a half size larger versus their shoes in the same size.
Recipe?
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue and I don't find the cap to be that stubby. Their shoes are kind of stubby to begin with so an elongated cap would look kind of funny IMHO.As to the difference between the two cap toe shoes you posted I think it's largely due to one being brogued (taking up more space) and the other being a stitched cap. And they're on the F last. I think a non-brogued cap top in the U or K last would serve you better. [[SPOILER]] Vass can move...
Are those three piece shoe trees? I thought they were not available for half sizes?
Are you certain? Skoaktiebolaget informed me that they were not lasted.
Does anyone have any pictures of Enzo Bonafe shoe trees? Do they offer three piece shoe trees?
I believe that refers to backpacks and small wallets with unsendable addresses. Large wallets have never been sent out and who knows if they were even produced. A status update for those would be nice. @impolyt_one
Yikes.I agree with member spiermackay, you should go back to him to have it fixed to your satisfaction. If you have any intentions of using him for future commissions this will allow him to modify your existing pattern so this shouldn't happen again. At least that's the way it's suppose to work.