or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Red cognac?
Thanks, probably just my monitor. Is that what Vass refers to it as, a mid brown? It looks pretty dark which I like.
What colour are they? Oxblood?
Why would you need Museum calf when you can have Antonio antique the shoes for you?
Leffot has a pair of Chestnut Utah Galways here.
Who makes the sport coats for Liverano & Liverano?
A while back someone mentioned that "partially structured" was going to be their default choice going forward..
E-mail them. If they still have the material in stock they'll make up pair for you in your size.
Best guess is twice the cost. Usually for a bespoke/MTM suit the pants are approximately a third of the final price. Probably best to send Luxire a e-mail for a price.That last jacket posted by Luxire looks really good. More guinea pigs esteemed styleforum members should order to help them refine the construction/cut/silhouette.
Thanks for all the responses guys. Sounds like Trend isn't for the beginner or inexperienced. However, if you know your style even if it's a little crazy Don's willing to accommodate.borbor if you got the time I'd love to see some fit pics of the suit you got from Don (Trend). I'd like see to how he executes a more classically styled suit.Anyone try Bulloch Tailors? Website is here.