or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Are you certain? Skoaktiebolaget informed me that they were not lasted.
Does anyone have any pictures of Enzo Bonafe shoe trees? Do they offer three piece shoe trees?
I believe that refers to backpacks and small wallets with unsendable addresses. Large wallets have never been sent out and who knows if they were even produced. A status update for those would be nice. @impolyt_one
Yikes.I agree with member spiermackay, you should go back to him to have it fixed to your satisfaction. If you have any intentions of using him for future commissions this will allow him to modify your existing pattern so this shouldn't happen again. At least that's the way it's suppose to work.
Looks like they have a set of five sampler pack for £20.00 (£16.67 excl VAT) here.
Is this mold? Recently when I removed a shoe tree from one of my boots I found a white-ish/green-ish substance on the tip of one of them. It looked fibrous when I pulled it apart. I'm thinking this is lint but just want to confirm. Is mold more of a powdery/chalky consistency?
I apologize if this is off topic but I wasn't sure where else to post my question.How does leather react to being hand washed? I'm planning on purchasing a jacket with leather reinforced buttons. Would it dry out and harden the leather? Would applying Lexol/Bick4 conditioner afterwards help?Below is a picture of what I'm talking about, the leather is on the right hand side. [[SPOILER]]
$17.50 (5 - 6 pairs of eyelets) is a bit expensive for shoe laces no? How's the quality compared to other cheaper alternatives? Do they stay tied? I have three Allen Edmond shoes and the waxed laces on two of them just won't stayed tied which is pretty annoying.
Sorry to hear about the fit issue. How does it compare to your previous commissions fit wise? Did it at least improve? Or get worse?
Did you eventually hear back from Spiros in regards to your commissioned suit?