or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

That does help. Thanks!
Is it standard for Gaziano & Girling shoes to have non-reinforced eyelets? On the pairs I have they're just holes punched through the leather. On my Allen Edmonds even though the eyelets are blind (can't see them from the outside) on the back it's reinforced with a metal eyelet.
For the soft leather brief case is there only one zipper that goes from side to side if you want to open or close? Or are there two zippers that meet in the middle when you zip it up? The pictures don't quite make this clear.
I'd be interested in a hatch grain version in vintage oak.I already have a wigmore in vintage rioja with burgundy highland grain shaft.
Sounds like it's temporary. For the price of the pants that kind of sucks. Perhaps a HÅG Capisco chair in stand mount position would help prolong it? Chair can be seen here.
How do you maintain that shaping over time? I'm assuming that it'll be lost due to repeated wear?
Can someone fill me in on the Gianni situation? Has he finally made good on all his outstanding orders for his maybe/sorta/kinda genuine vintage-like inspired ties?
What do you mean next in line? I thought they were all going to be made and sent out in one big batch?To be fair this thread probably isn't a fun place for Drew to be anymore. Of course that's kind of his fault.His new baby is Libertine so TOJ customers are like second class citizens. We get the table scraps. We're probably the last thing he thinks about. No need to worry or sweat it since he's got all our money in full.Link to his instagram? Or is it private?Crowdfund a...
What's the wait time for a refund? Up to a month now?
Thank you!I'm going to give your techniques a try the next time I polish my shoes.