or Connect

Posts by Odd I/O

Actually mine is two parter, measurement request and whether an item qualifies for a tailoring credit. I PM'ed you the question about the tailoring credit on the 15th. I think that should be quick and easy to answer. Could please you check your PM's or should I just e-mail that question?
Do they have any sleeker lasts? The ones in the gallery all look a bit chunk for my taste.
What's the turn around time for e-mail inquiries? I sent it on the 10th and bumped it again on the 13th.
What is RR if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks Leaves. I have to say that I was harbouring a little hope that it was actually true. That would make it the fastest pre-order in history!
Did anyone who pre-ordered the Thorpe get a shipping confirmation from Skoaktiebolaget the following day? I'm just wondering if that would be indicative of a problem I should be concerned with?
Very nice. Blake stitched?
@gdl203 Sorry, another Memory coat sizing question.From the pre-order page :Actual physical measurement for my chest is 36". I was thinking of going with either a size 3 for a trimmer fit or a size 4 to allow for some layering however, I purchased a Stephan Schneider portable shirt-jacket (here) from you last summer in a size 5. Measurements from your website listed P2P as 20.5 (41" chest) and it fits fine. The P2P for the size 4 was 19.3 (38.6" chest) which would be...
Suspension Point is offering the Memory in black/navy? I only saw the large check version. Or did you mean NMWA?
Does anyone know of another Canadian stockist other than Suspension Point that will carry the memory coat? I would prefer it in navy.