or Connect

Posts by Newo

Put my sz. 50ish Diesel Blue T3 up on grailed http://www.grailed.com/listings/25946-temple-of-jawnz-diesel-blue-suede-t3
I have a Diesel Blue T-3 in the following:T3:shoulders 18.5chest (p2p) 22.0midsection 19.9waist 20.4body length, front 23.0body length, back 25.2sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0sleeve width @ pit 7.7sleeve width @ elbow 6.7sleeve width @ cuff 5.1Does that interest you?
Just in case there's any interest. I have a Medium Liberated Wool Peacoat (in Ash Gray) from an earlier season in medium. It's in mint condition and I'd be looking to part with it for $400ish. Much cheaper than the current $650 price tag.
Have a large Black Fishtail, looking to trade for a Medium, open to any colours. Would consider buying with cash, as well. Also have a Sz. ~50 Diesel Blue Lamb suede T1. Looking to sell this. Finally looking for ToJ V2 Oxfords in Large, if anyone has them. White preferred.
All I can suggest is that you try not to get trapped in the mindset that more fabric = more money. It's true from a material point of view, but often different cuts require different and more complicated labour. Labour is almost always the most expensive part of production.
Durability isn't a real issue. They're certainly more durable than any of the stretch fabric stuff. I've had mine for 2 years with no issues, minus a few loose threads on the pockets, which is certainly nothing worth noting.
daily beg for oxford 2.0
If you decide it's worth doing I'll be on standby to send funds.
Just because Drew seems to be around and I don't want to clog the email account. Is there zero chance of Oxford 2.0? My PayPal is ready.
What on Earth even motivated you to call them? Did you file a police report and they just suggested it? I've never thought of this despite having a pair of boots stolen once.