or Connect

Posts by [savage]

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma You know how on the cover of sticky finger the tight jeans make him look like he has a big shlong? You went for too much of a good thing and ended up with crushed genitals (unless you're trolling). The rest of the legs is ok. Crushed genitals, the new MTM look for 2009. We be crushin'!
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint would anyone like to buy my volkswagen (audi manufacturer) R8 - made in germany? Nope, but maybe if you got your facts straight and wrote something like: "Would anyone like to buy my Lamborghini (Audi subsidiary(VW Subsidiary)) Gallardo - made in Germany", then you'd have the start of a valid offer. However, since you haven't, please don't be a dummy and go back to school. In other words, quit worrying...
Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam just stop man, you've dug yourself into a hole. I'm not too worried about it, actually. Quote: Originally Posted by skunkworks SWEET BOOTS BRO Also, seriously ugly. Don't buy these boots -- they will give you foot herpes. That's original - and lame. Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug real men wear hideous boots. you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by w.kevin Why PM you when I can just "free bump" your failed thread. Did you sell your boots yet? No? I'm sure there's a good reason for that, maybe not enough people have burned their eyes out on it yet. Good luck selling those boots! For the ~$100 I'd rather keep reducing the price by $5 just so I can read the weak comments from all of the skinny jean wearing little pukes.
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May I just thought it was mis-titled since W+H obviously had nothing to do with these boots... If by "nothing" you mean aside from Wings + Horns outsourcing their service boot production to Dayton, but then that's hardly "nothing" then is it? That would actually be something, and that's why it was mentioned. However, I do appreciate why all the label whores and fashion victims have their o-rings in a knot - it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by jarude you have no class I'm not selling class, I'm selling boots. PM me if you need more information about the Dayton (Maker of Wings + Horns Service Boot) Driver boots or have more r-tard commentary you'd like to make. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by w.kevin These boots are atrocious. Hi Kevin, it's funny you should mention that because it's damn near the same thing that raced through my mind upon first appearance of the hemorrhoids on your moms sphincter. I was like "goddamn, that Kevin must have one big head, cause this old broad was doing some serious pushing to get that little bastard out the birth canal". Regretfully, it didn't get much better when I...
Where's the flood?
Quote: Originally Posted by nonissue Here's another free bump: These are hands down the ugliest boots I've seen on this forum. Awesome, thanks. Go fuck yourself.
Quote: Originally Posted by w.kevin It's misleading because people click this thread thinking it's a W+H boot when it is not, due to unclear wording of the title. It clearly says Dayton Boots. Thanks for the bump. If you crybabies have anything else to add go ahead and send me a pm, otherwise beat it. The title is now edited so as not to confuse the d-bags that had no interest anyway. Next time call the Waaaambulance, and pick up a tube of...