or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

Thanks!OTC, I agree with you about cashmere. There are different grades of the stuff and while we will not have the highest possible grade, our stuff is going to be very good, especially for the sub $100 price.Of the 4 different grades we tested, we ended up using the highest one.Billster, It will be 100% cashmere and on par with stuff that you find in most places for $250.Yeah, the scarves are pretty much unisex unless in the neutral colors.I just some photos of myself in...
We are working on fall colors right now. There's one last restock of summer colors and we are going to move forward with heather colors for autumn.The new scarves are huge - almost 3 feet wide and almost 6 feet long. The Modal-silk-wool blend is also quite expensive, so our materials cost alone is almost $20 a unit. Fully-loaded, our cost is $28 a unit on these guys. We lucked out with the old scarves and got the material on end-run, so our cost was much lower.All of our...
I will try to get a styleforum-only release early next week. It will be for two of the 6 variants we will end up with, but those are all we have on hand at the moment.They are the same size as the old backpacks. The laptop sleeve will be padded this time around.That's the old backpack page, and those styles are discontinued. The new versions are upgraded in many ways and are different colors. The new packs will be available to everyone.You guys are right, I should be more...
Because the mass market isn't as educated as styleforum folks. We have to go with the trend on this one.When does the semester begin? I can plan around it.
Coming soon! All I can say, but you guys will have it with plenty of advanced notice to the general public.Glad you like it!Woot.We went by pant size, and some of the leather we use (the grain especially) is a little pliable so that might explain it. We take returns no problem, but the design of the belt makes it so you can be on the last hole and still cover it up with the other end of the strap.I would say, get a medium. if your wait where you want to wear the belt is...
Thanks for the feedback, sorry the bag didn't work out for you. The product guys are taking all the styleforum comments to heart and planning changes to future bags that we are producing.We just got a shipment of Liberty fabric ties in, so those will be going up soon.For people who ordered on that Sunday, the order backend wasn't set up properly so everything is shipping at once - if you want to have the items ship in batches, PM me your order number and I can release the...
I will explain that - it was a poorly conceived gimmick that we originally thought of as kind of a joke - but the NYTimes loved it so we ran with it in order to get the press.Basically, the idea was, you could walk out of the store with merchandise at traditional retail prices, backpacks for $150, t-shirts for $50, etc. or you could order online for our prices. Now, explaining this to customers would have been insane, so we didn't really push that idea.
MEGA REPLY - sorry if I didn't reply to your individual comment. I tried to get a good representative sample.You don't have to make a purchase - just PM me you Everlane account email and I will shoot you over some store credit.Yes! We had them available at the popup, and the official launch will happen in August. I will create a collection specifically for styleforum that I will release here later this week or early next week.I agree that snap is the best looking, zip...
Hey Everyone - This was a crazy weekend. We just finished tearing down the popup in NYC and I am on a plane on my way back to San Francisco. Thanks to everyone who came by and said hi, the turnout was really fantastic and it was great meeting everyone. I am answering all backed up PMs and I will respond to all questions in the thread a little later. Stay tuned.
No - they are not.Our backpacks and weekenders are made in China, at a factory called Mr. Hong's.