Posts by thenanyu

I have been swamped with my day-job (writing code for the website), so thanks for everyone who has been waiting for responses / PMs.PM me and I will look into it for you. A lot of orders shipped out today.The leather is darker, a true brown this time around. They were tan last time.In addition to Blue, there is Charcoal and RedThe red is like a Natucket redIt's a less blue than pictured, it's hard to photograph right without a real setup because there's so much texture in...
The 3 colors for this run are medium blue, red and charcoal. The medium blue is a little darker than in the image, but not a true navy.They will fit a 15.6 inch notebook like the MBP. We will have shipping to Canada up in September.
Backpacks are up! Excuse the photography - we will reshoot these before the official launch. https://www.everlane.com/collections/backpacks Again, there will be 3 colors and 2 styles, for a total of 6 variants. These are the two we currently have in stock.
We use a service called ZenDesk to route support emails and they misrouted a bunch of our emails. Our guys doubled back, but some of them were probably missed. Sorry about that - if you want to PM me with your issue, I can handle it here.Yeah 37, oops Hey, sorry to see you go. We will get more consistent as time goes on, and we will learn from our mistakes. I will pass your comments to the product team and let them know that consistency needs to be worked on. This is just...
We are not making messenger bags any time soon, but I will release backpacks to styleforum by Tuesday - you should check those out when they drop.The straps are all real leather.Yes, there will be XLS soon, we are finally up to production capacity so we can start expanding our size range.We have one batch landing on Tuesday and one batch at the end of the week. All of the pre-orders will be fulfilled by that point.I would say small, I am 6'0, 162, 37 chest, 32 waist and I...
Ruh Roh. Is Keith missing again?Here's me today.Epaulet ItemsWhite Point Collar Dress ShirtSouthwick Hopsack BlazerOlive Guncheck Walts
Thanks!OTC, I agree with you about cashmere. There are different grades of the stuff and while we will not have the highest possible grade, our stuff is going to be very good, especially for the sub $100 price.Of the 4 different grades we tested, we ended up using the highest one.Billster, It will be 100% cashmere and on par with stuff that you find in most places for $250.Yeah, the scarves are pretty much unisex unless in the neutral colors.I just some photos of myself in...
We are working on fall colors right now. There's one last restock of summer colors and we are going to move forward with heather colors for autumn.The new scarves are huge - almost 3 feet wide and almost 6 feet long. The Modal-silk-wool blend is also quite expensive, so our materials cost alone is almost $20 a unit. Fully-loaded, our cost is $28 a unit on these guys. We lucked out with the old scarves and got the material on end-run, so our cost was much lower.All of our...
I will try to get a styleforum-only release early next week. It will be for two of the 6 variants we will end up with, but those are all we have on hand at the moment.They are the same size as the old backpacks. The laptop sleeve will be padded this time around.That's the old backpack page, and those styles are discontinued. The new versions are upgraded in many ways and are different colors. The new packs will be available to everyone.You guys are right, I should be more...
Because the mass market isn't as educated as styleforum folks. We have to go with the trend on this one.When does the semester begin? I can plan around it.