or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

Glad to hear it turned out fairly ok, and thanks for the suggestions, I will pass them on to the rest of the team.We have 5 different versions of the invite system in play right now, I can't even keep track anymore.Early November is the plan.
We'll have fall solids as well.Usually just a couple of days, if you are having issues, PM me your order nuber and I will check it out.Not for a while, we are trying to ship to Canada this year, but that's all for the moment.Yeah, that guy went really fast, but luckily, we saw it fly off the shelves back during the pre-release, so we started production on more right away - expect a restock on that color in early September.I think Styleforum is going to be like that -...
Yeah I forgot we were doing Olive.We sent out preview emails to half the people on our mailing list to see if that gets people excited or just annoys them.Tuesday!The red is my favorite from this run. The gingham lining wasn't as water resistant, so we made a trade-off on this run.Waitaminute... how did that get there? - We ordered silver buckles last week, I don't know when they will arrive from the factory- No plans for hoodies that I know ofI have about the same...
It's coming back but I don't know when. The Atmosphere color is the fastest selling version yet, so it's a good alternative.When we get the final samples, you can totally drop by and test out some of the stuff - you'll have to user test the website for us too thought Email chris at everlane directly and he will take care of you.The pocket is here to stay. Our shirts fit similarly to Aspesi, if you guys are familiar with that brand.We want to start shipping to Canada in...
Glad you are enjoying it -You do now - my badWe have one more round of samples, then I can get you guys measurements.
PM me a picture, I will get you a replacement.So here's the story about the French Terry sweatshirts.We made a second run, in black, red, and navy. They sucked so we donated them and wrote down the loss. The issue was our fabric choice - it didn't match well with the way the pattern was cut so they ended up looking weird. Our next iteration will be for women only I think and use a much softer fabric.Oh man!ButtondownsWe have final samples coming in this or next week -...
I like the Navy a lot, but Olive is selling very fast.
We had a bunch of technical issues this last week. For interested parties, our DNS provider got hit by a DDOS so we had to move to new nameservers, which gave us a lot of downtime.PM me you order number and I can check on it for you.They should be back next summer, blue was the best seller so you can be sure it will come back.Yeah, the new lining is almost 50% thicker and heavier duty than the old stuff, but we could only get it in navy blue. I'll try to find a better shot...
I have been swamped with my day-job (writing code for the website), so thanks for everyone who has been waiting for responses / PMs.PM me and I will look into it for you. A lot of orders shipped out today.The leather is darker, a true brown this time around. They were tan last time.In addition to Blue, there is Charcoal and RedThe red is like a Natucket redIt's a less blue than pictured, it's hard to photograph right without a real setup because there's so much texture in...