or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

Glad you are enjoying it -You do now - my badWe have one more round of samples, then I can get you guys measurements.
PM me a picture, I will get you a replacement.So here's the story about the French Terry sweatshirts.We made a second run, in black, red, and navy. They sucked so we donated them and wrote down the loss. The issue was our fabric choice - it didn't match well with the way the pattern was cut so they ended up looking weird. Our next iteration will be for women only I think and use a much softer fabric.Oh man!ButtondownsWe have final samples coming in this or next week -...
I like the Navy a lot, but Olive is selling very fast.
We had a bunch of technical issues this last week. For interested parties, our DNS provider got hit by a DDOS so we had to move to new nameservers, which gave us a lot of downtime.PM me you order number and I can check on it for you.They should be back next summer, blue was the best seller so you can be sure it will come back.Yeah, the new lining is almost 50% thicker and heavier duty than the old stuff, but we could only get it in navy blue. I'll try to find a better shot...
I have been swamped with my day-job (writing code for the website), so thanks for everyone who has been waiting for responses / PMs.PM me and I will look into it for you. A lot of orders shipped out today.The leather is darker, a true brown this time around. They were tan last time.In addition to Blue, there is Charcoal and RedThe red is like a Natucket redIt's a less blue than pictured, it's hard to photograph right without a real setup because there's so much texture in...
The 3 colors for this run are medium blue, red and charcoal. The medium blue is a little darker than in the image, but not a true navy.They will fit a 15.6 inch notebook like the MBP. We will have shipping to Canada up in September.
Backpacks are up! Excuse the photography - we will reshoot these before the official launch. https://www.everlane.com/collections/backpacks Again, there will be 3 colors and 2 styles, for a total of 6 variants. These are the two we currently have in stock.
We use a service called ZenDesk to route support emails and they misrouted a bunch of our emails. Our guys doubled back, but some of them were probably missed. Sorry about that - if you want to PM me with your issue, I can handle it here.Yeah 37, oops Hey, sorry to see you go. We will get more consistent as time goes on, and we will learn from our mistakes. I will pass your comments to the product team and let them know that consistency needs to be worked on. This is just...
We are not making messenger bags any time soon, but I will release backpacks to styleforum by Tuesday - you should check those out when they drop.The straps are all real leather.Yes, there will be XLS soon, we are finally up to production capacity so we can start expanding our size range.We have one batch landing on Tuesday and one batch at the end of the week. All of the pre-orders will be fulfilled by that point.I would say small, I am 6'0, 162, 37 chest, 32 waist and I...
Ruh Roh. Is Keith missing again?Here's me today.Epaulet ItemsWhite Point Collar Dress ShirtSouthwick Hopsack BlazerOlive Guncheck Walts