or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

Quality poast. Would read again.We got Grey Packs back in the warehouse - khaki is on its way. We were planning to release them at the same time so we could send out an email with restocks, but maybe I can set something up for SF guys if y'all are interested in getting grey asap.It's on the development schedule. Dealing with customs is complete
It's not so bad - it's like Band of Outsiders or Thome Browne circa a year or 2 ago.
I have always treated buying clothes as solving a problem - like, "Oh, I need a (some item of clothing) because of (insert justification here)" The trouble with this approach is that you start making up justifications to yourself about stuff that you "need", especially after the low hanging fruit have been picked. You can see this with MTO shoes (and TOJ Jackets) quite a lot - the reasoning becomes, here is one variation that I am missing, I MUST HAVE IT. If that item is...
Like CodPiece, I went into full Pitti mode at one point, and I am sure there were occasions where I looked like a complete clown, but at least in NYC, it's a pretty ok thing to do. I gradually moved into the realm of sanity though and now that I live and breath clothing for my job, I see things from inside the industry and the kinds of crazy spending that companies and magazines are constantly pushing (mostly to women still). I have accumulated an unreasonably large...
I have Aldens that were made on the wrong last - I just go with it.If it's defective, we will replace it, check your PMSWAGword brother.
Glad to hear it turned out fairly ok, and thanks for the suggestions, I will pass them on to the rest of the team.We have 5 different versions of the invite system in play right now, I can't even keep track anymore.Early November is the plan.
We'll have fall solids as well.Usually just a couple of days, if you are having issues, PM me your order nuber and I will check it out.Not for a while, we are trying to ship to Canada this year, but that's all for the moment.Yeah, that guy went really fast, but luckily, we saw it fly off the shelves back during the pre-release, so we started production on more right away - expect a restock on that color in early September.I think Styleforum is going to be like that -...
Yeah I forgot we were doing Olive.We sent out preview emails to half the people on our mailing list to see if that gets people excited or just annoys them.Tuesday!The red is my favorite from this run. The gingham lining wasn't as water resistant, so we made a trade-off on this run.Waitaminute... how did that get there? - We ordered silver buckles last week, I don't know when they will arrive from the factory- No plans for hoodies that I know ofI have about the same...
It's coming back but I don't know when. The Atmosphere color is the fastest selling version yet, so it's a good alternative.When we get the final samples, you can totally drop by and test out some of the stuff - you'll have to user test the website for us too thought Email chris at everlane directly and he will take care of you.The pocket is here to stay. Our shirts fit similarly to Aspesi, if you guys are familiar with that brand.We want to start shipping to Canada in...