or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

On it.Yes, they should be coming down the pipeline.
Ack, sorry about that - can you PM me your account email again - I will take care of it.I'll tell you the story behind that decision - We had a lot of people who complained about making their first t-shirt purchase and having to buy 4 shirts to reach the 50 threshold. We tried 50, 2 items and 3 items, and it turns out 2 items is everyone's favorite on average. We also don't see other people with this kind of shipping policy so we thought we could be a little different.We...
Grey Snap Backpacks are back up - we have about a 2:1 ratio with wait-list vs stock, mass emails going out tomorrow.
Button stance is very high on CM jackets and they are pretty short - If you can get the Caruso stuff from Rugby, that's probably a better bet.
I got a hold of a few things I thought were cool today, so I wanted to post them here. Cashmere swatches We are doing light grey heather, charcoal heather, navy, black (not pictured) and forest green heather, which is my favorite. It's a really cool colorway because it's lightly heathered with blue instead of white, which looks really awesome when made up. OCBD Buttons I pushed our product team hard for shell buttons over plastic ones, and they left one of these...
Unfortunately, we did a shitty job photographing. Sage is actually a shade of light green tinged with blue and grey.
The size display is a bug we are fixing right now - we attached a belt size to it instead of a shirt size.We are AB testing models. Looks like you got John.SohwheeMade with the oil of a newborn jackalope.Antique is more muted than navy, and darker. It's halfway to a midnight blue. You can see the difference a little more clearly in the women's photos. We are retouching the images to show the distinction more - these photos went out really fast.Hope you like the shirts - XS...
Yes, we kept the pocket. Only to troll you.No box pleat. Death to box pleats. They will have small side pleats.Yes! Yes!Yes! No! Yes, I am working on it, we have to go through incredibly annoying courier services to get it past customs (sad face) but we will make it happen before the crazy holiday season.Slate is back up for pre-order (delivers next week) and early fall colors are up now.I think they will come back at the very beginning of October. We are waiting for a...
The filling is a synthetic, not down, so it's not as warm as it could be, but it's good enough for San Francisco at night, and with a sweater, it's pretty good. For Northern California, I would say it's almost perfect. If you are on the East coast, you will need a coat over it.It's more black than blue - in full light, it has just a slight hint of blue, but it's really black for all intents and purposes.
Just kopped the Sean Blazer - http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13015497 Really great outerwear / layering piece.