or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

FYI the oxford shirts fit really slim, pretty close to Epaulet, not quite BoO, if you are familiar with those fits (but without darts).
Just went live with the new collections. Get'em before the emails go out! It's 4:25AM and I am sure there are questions and PMs I need to answer, I promise to get on it tomorrow, but I need to go pass out right now. It's been a totally gonzo week. Enjoy the collections (and the site re-design!)
Next year, we will be killing the soft briefcase market.I will try to hunt that one down for you.Backpack restock for grey tonight! Also, new colors - you guys will like the new mil. green color.We are doing 2 more scarves this year.1. Knit cashmere2. Men's merino - this thing is crazy. It's woven in Scotland of Scottish wool and it goes toe-to-toe with anything you can find at places like Paul Smith. This is one of those items that will sell for 1/2 - 1/3 of what it costs...
Measurements for French Terry Note: - There is a little heft to the fabric, so the measurements will seem on the larger side, but you should match up 1-to-1 with our t-shirts - This is raglan sleeve, so there is no shoulder seam, so sleeve measurements are from neck to end of sleeve
I went to the Indochino travelling operation to check it out and maybe steal a few ideas, but really, I came up empty. They are serving an entirely different demographic - namely, the Banana Republic crowd. All of their photography, design, fabric choice, etc all point in the direction of super mass market, which I am sure is great economically for them, but this forum probably isn't the place that's going to be most receptive to that.Online isn't particularly suited to...
We have them, I think they will be released for the holidays as a gifting collecitonOh man, I will give SF the heads up as soon as I can, sometimes it will be 8 hours ahead of time, sometimes up to a few days. I just checked, and we sold about 30 units of the male sweatshirt, so even my posting it at 11pm seems to be somewhat advantageous That said, if we do any early bird programs, I will let you guys in on the scoop. I don't think we are restocking the khaki backpack,...
Men's Collection is up, emails going out tomorrow - https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-terry-sweatshirtsWe have a lot of stuff in the works - I think boxers will be up first. Socks are hard, because we can source Corgi-level socks and sell them for like $15 or under, but getting the general public to spend like that on socks is not an easy marketing task without the branding behind it.We are definitely working on it - men buy more of our thin belts by far, and we...
To pile on this a little bit, it's super obnoxious to us to ship to Canada. Between labeling laws (we have to add French to all our labels) and the roughly 20% price bump we will have to add to all our products, it's driving me insane at work.
If you are implying that it's LP, it's not really. Production is licensed to LP, which sub-contracts it out to other mills using 2nd rate fibers.
Two of the best pieces. The Parka is huge in true gap style.