or Connect

Posts by thenanyu

That blanket scarf is f$%#% amazing. It's milled, woven and cut in Scotland and the exact same private label scarf that our factory makes for high-tier luxury brands for 3x our price. We only ordered about 30 units, so if you want to ball out of bounds this December, that's the ticket. We have had guys walking into the pop-up and order 4 stoles, and the entire sweater run, and charge it on their black card. Meatpacking District is a weird place.Depends on where you live -...
Yeah, our entire team is checking that out at some point this weekend - San Francisco's own Unionmade is going to be there. If you haven't checked them out, they are a really amazing menswear shop.Our shop is right next to the high line, which is a really awesome park. Also I know Nylon Magazine is doing their pop up next to us and Warby Parker is doing theirs across the street. It's popup season!The old colors got mixed in, with the exception of the blue navy which...
The bowtie is reversible - the two side have different sized dots, so you can choose between pin dot or polka dot - I like flipping one blade so I get one of each on the front of the tie. It's a little subtle, but fun when people take notice.PARTY!Also, our public popup-party is tonight! 6-9pm. Come by and have a drink with us - I will be hanging out, as well as most of the Everlane team, and some other friends from styleforum.Everlane WorkshopFriday Nov 30. 6 - 9pm74...
We used a better leather for the new weekends, but the difference is mainly in the nap of the back side, not the weight, so I don't think you will find them any more to your liking, sorrySure, I'll tell you how we went about it...Cashmere quality is determined primarily by two factors: the length and thickness of the individual fibers.- Thinner fibers are more pliable, and make a more flexible and softer to wear garment. This is the biggest determinant in price of...
Has anyone from our product team contacted you yet? I know we all read that review when it was published.HAI!One of my developers is on vacation so I have been working double time to get the NYC Popup stuff ready to go, hence my prolonged absence. I just caught up on PMs, and I am ready to again spend time at work reading and posting on Styleforum.This has been 100% of my life for the last month.We just put the new ties and bowties up, including Liberty fabrics, you guys...
We are a small team handling a large volume. B&H handles all of their shipping internally and they are typically high value orders, which merit the high touch type of attention. We don't have the personelle to handle individual orders of $30-$50 worth of t-shirts, which was a typical order until November 1st. The shipping and handling cost for most solutions on these orders would have been huge compared to the total cost of items.Our first foray into Canada might actually...
Hey guys, I run technology and by extension, logistics at Everlane.I spent a considerable amount of time fully dedicated to getting Canadian shipping up and running, but we ran into several hurdles, one of which is the current labeling law. In general, selling internationally is a large undertaking, from both a logistics and customer service standpoint. We have a very small team handling a very large volume of business, so if we open the floodgates, we have to know that...
I can comment on this blazer in particular - I just bought it and I will be returning it. Construction is decent - almost on par with J Crew Ludlow model. The wool is a little too heavy and stiff though in my opinion - it doesn't know whether it's outerwear or a sport coat. The price is pretty god for what it is, but if you get it, plan on wearing it over a sweater, as it really does feel more like a coat.
This batch of OCBDs are made in LA. The next batch are made in China. We didn't mention made in USA anywhere for that reason.The two main criticisms of Asian manufacturing are working conditions and quality, and we have taken steps to address both of those- On the quality front, the China oxfords are going to be a step up. The construction in improved, we are doing more complex stitching patterns and QC will be better too.- On the labor front, we have some connections at...
Merino Scarves for men are coming out next week.The new backpacks are slightly waxed, not inundated like the original ones. They will shed a slight drizzle without any problems, and the liner is water resistant, so it will also guard against heavier rains.Fit looks really good - the fall tees were our most successful product to date, people are really liking them.We currently don't accept foreign CCs at this time - we have to do everything tax-wise on the up and up, so...